Creamy or Crunchy

Desertdawg

simple enough vote yer choice  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me? Well along with walks on the beach, a roll of duct tape and lots of chiffon, I'm a creamy kinda guy myself.

Per the National Peanut Board:

Sixty percent of consumers prefer creamy peanut butter over crunchy. People living on the East Coast prefer creamy peanut butter, while those on the West Coast prefer the crunchy style.

Guest AZviperMike

I want to go home and study but i am at work getting nothing done because there are so many things to learn on ACE!

Creamy. Unlike Viper drivin' 49er fans, I don't put nuts in my mouth.

saying you like it creamy better than nuts in your mouth is less ghey? :smilelol

I once dated a girl inhigh school that was nick named Skippy......because she spread easy and stuck to the roof of your mouth! :eek:leaving

Does Nutella fall into the same category? My favorite thing to put that on is a spoon.

I once dated a girl inhigh school that was nick named Skippy......because she spread easy and stuck to the roof of your mouth! :eek:leaving

I think they have medication for that.

:rimshot: