NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Picked up a Z06

blonzz

Hello Everyone,

Haven't posted since I ordered a LeMans Blue C6 late in 04. Since then I traded it for a Viper Copperhead.

I picked up a Velocity Yellow C6 Z06 from Brown & Brown on 06/06/06

I am still first in line at B&B for an 07 Z06. I put a deposit down shortly after I ordered my C6 in 04.

Hope to visit and post more.

John

Z06013.jpg

Z06051.jpg

Z06059.jpg

ViperSunShots007SM.jpg

C6ishome010SM.jpg

Do others meet at the Pavilions? When? I also own a 70 Oldsmobile 442 and am up there on rare occasions do to the drive.

John

OldsW-25045SM.jpg

OldsW-25NEWER002SM.jpg

OldsW-250352SM.jpg

MROLDS0432.jpg

Nice taste in cars! :thumbs

You'll probably find the best time to catch folks at the Pavillions is the first Sat of the month. That is Corvette Sat. Folks do make it out there other times but the first Sat is probably the biggest showing of Vettes.

When you get tired of the Z06 give me a call. I figured I'd pick one up in a year or two after the excitement died and the prices drop back to reality.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE and gorgeous cars!!! The Viper is stunning. But I have to admit the 442 is my Favorite out of the group! :thumbs Glad to have you aboard here.

When? I also own a 70 Oldsmobile 442 and am up there on rare occasions do to the drive.

Nice cars. I had a 68 442 in 1968 . What fun cars that was back then. The only thing that would give me a woopen was the superbee. What a great car era. :P

AWESOME rides! :thumbs I could only wish I needed to decide which one of those awesome cars I was going to have drive everyday... :D

I'm up at the Pavillions almost every weekend with my son, Hope to see you out there some time. :burnout

Fantastic looking rides. I wish our 442 could look as nice. Hope you can make it next Sunday.

Andrew

PS..... That is the perfect color choice for the Vette. Can't go wrong with yellow.....

Andrew

Your now on the top of the list with the most playtoys.... Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the welcome and complimnets!

I inherited the 442 from my dad in 81. I drove it for about two years and when I moved it went into garage storage for 18. It was resurrected in 12/03 and went into a complete restofication process out back.

BTR performance is building me a pump gas Olds 455 stroker (496 ci)

It will push the car into the 10.20's in 4000 lb w/driver street trim. :cool

I dedicated the car to my dad on the rear deck lid. Oldsmobile used the advertising slogan "It's not your father's Oldsmobile" in 1988.

TrumpetTips043.jpg

Your now on the top of the list with the most playtoys.... Congrats!!!!!!

I had the Nova up at the Pavilions a couple of weeks back. Now that the 202 has opened right down the road I'll try and make it up more.

HELLRODIII148.jpg

HELLRODIII0022.jpg

John

LOL...The list keeps growing and growing... :thumbs Can I work for you? :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hello Everyone,

Haven't posted since I ordered a LeMans Blue C6 late in 04. Since then I traded it for a Viper Copperhead.

I picked up a Velocity Yellow C6 Z06 from Brown & Brown on 06/06/06

I am still first in line at B&B for an 07 Z06. I put a deposit down shortly after I ordered my C6 in 04.

Hope to visit and post more.

John

Z06013.jpg

Z06051.jpg

Z06059.jpg

ViperSunShots007SM.jpg

C6ishome010SM.jpg

Hey John, ive got our prototype C6Z06 cam in stock... lemme know if you want to try it out :)