Sushi

Steve@LPM

Im a big sushi lover but it seems like here in AZ its hit and miss. My absolute favorite place is Mido Sushi off Kyrene/Ray. By far the best quality/price ratio. All you can eat for $19.99 and its VERY good. Another place I like is Sakanas but as far as I know there no AYCE option, which is the only way I can enjoy sushi without spending $75+ bucks lol. Anyone else here recommend any other places?

It's too far out of your hood, but there's a hole-n-da-wall place on the S.E. corner of 19th Ave and Northern (IIRC) that has fantastic sushi, and an AYCE option for $24. I know what you're talkin' 'about when you say you can drop big coin on sushi :eek

Sakana is great, huge pieces but pricy as hell. My favorite place in Awahtukee closed down about a year ago. I've been hitting the Ichi Ban at Alma School and Guadalupe or there is a place in Chandler in the same parking lot as Phill's Chevron (the name escapes me at the moment) at Dobson and Ray. Both those places are pretty reasonable and if you hit them for happy hour they're cheap

My favorite Sush place is Temari in Gilbert (Corner of Val Vista and Guadalupe), but I dont think its an AYCE. Benihana has AYCE sushi, I think its 24.99 and its also very good.

Im a big sushi lover but it seems like here in AZ its hit and miss. My absolute favorite place is Mido Sushi off Kyrene/Ray. By far the best quality/price ratio. All you can eat for $19.99 and its VERY good. Another place I like is Sakanas but as far as I know there no AYCE option, which is the only way I can enjoy sushi without spending $75+ bucks lol. Anyone else here recommend any other places?

I WISH IT ONLY COSTS $75 I have been floored a few times with $150+ bills but I drank so much sake and beer that I was too happy to pay the bill. When the visa statement came later that month I always say that is the last time! Until I do it again :facepalm: Good to know about AYCE sushi palces.

I don't eat sushi myself but from what I hear Sushiya in Gilbert is really good. Plus they have cheap Sake bombs on Thursdays.

geisha in old town.

edit: During happy hr 7 days a week

I ate at Geisha once.............$128 tab FTL. Good nonetheless.

Not much on sushi but I hear this place is good in South Chandler... Otaku Sushi 2430 S. Gilbert Rd. Chandler

Kyoto's near Scottsdale and Camelback, SW quadrant. Ah-so, 59th Ave and Bell Rd(the original Ah so). <their expanded sushi menu is freakin mindblowing.

Kyoto's near Scottsdale and Camelback, SW quadrant. Ah-so, 59th Ave and Bell Rd(the original Ah so). <their expanded sushi menu is freakin mindblowing.

I've eaten at the Ah-so's at 59th Ave/Bell, and the new one at Happy Valley/I-17. The show the cooks put on is pretty cool as well :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sidewinder

I've eaten at the Ah-so's at 59th Ave/Bell, and the new one at Happy Valley/I-17. The show the cooks put on is pretty cool as well :thumbs

We eat at the HV one and we know the bartender pretty good. :edward:

This man has his priorities in order....knowing the bartender FTW !!!!!! :banannarainbow:

Guest Sidewinder

This man has his priorities in order....knowing the bartender FTW !!!!!! :banannarainbow:

:beerbang: