NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

"Where's the beef ?" I think it's at Wendy's again :)

FNBADAZ06

I frequent the Wendy's at Thunderbird and I-17 because I like their $1 menu items, the close proximity to my office, and I think their overall quality is pretty good for fast food. They had a customer satisfaction survey on the back of my reciept the other day that took $2.00 off any of the larger hamburgers, so I took the plunge and had a triple patty Bacon'ator today at lunch :willy Damn....with 3/4 lbs of beef patty, I can definetly say Wendy's old commercials of "Where's the beef ?" , featuring the old grandma, is valid again. I must say of all the fast food chain hamburgers I've eaten, this Wendy's monster takes the cake. At over $5.00 for just the hamburger, it's pretty pricey, but with the $2.00 off coupon I'd say it's a pretty good value. Anyone else eat at Wendy's ?

I try to avoid most fast food because combining my appetite with food items that are calorie packed is not the best decision. Hitting 5k + cals in one meal would not be very difficult. Besides that Id smash Wendy(s).

I try to avoid most fast food because combining my appetite with food items that are calorie packed is not the best decision. Hitting 5k + cals in one meal would not be very difficult. Besides that Id smash Wendy(s).

You'd probably kill two or more of their 3/4 lbs burgers !!! :rockon2:

You'd probably kill two or more of their 3/4 lbs burgers !!! :rockon2:

For an appetizer

Do you prefer Wendy's over In N Out or Five Guys? In N Out is definitely my favorite fast food place.... but like Steve (kinda) I don't like having so many calories in one meal when someone like me should be eating around 1200 calories a day. Each one counts!

Do you prefer Wendy's over In N Out or Five Guys? In N Out is definitely my favorite fast food place.... but like Steve (kinda) I don't like having so many calories in one meal when someone like me should be eating around 1200 calories a day. Each one counts!

Yep, I prefer Wendy's over In N Out...never ate at Five Guys.