NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Loudpedal hooked it up

Jon

Corvettes of Houston had some killer pricing on Pfadt stuff. Rather than send my money to Texas I called Steve at LPM. He sent me a quote and I will be buying from LPM. They will be doing the install also. List of stuff going in: Pfadt Johnny O'Connel shocks and sway bars Pfadt motor mounts Pfadt trans mounts Pfadt spec'd alignment

I was just going to toss that stuff in the trash. If you want them you can have them. Along with the shocks. Keep in mind that I have a base model.

Corvettes of Houston had some killer pricing on Pfadt stuff. Rather than send my money to Texas I called Steve at LPM. He sent me a quote and I will be buying from LPM. They will be doing the install also.

List of stuff going in:

Pfadt Johnny O'Connel shocks and sway bars

Pfadt motor mounts

Pfadt trans mounts

Pfadt spec'd alignment

Outstanding, Jon. You aren't wasting any time :thumbs

Great, Nice!

I was interested in the Pfadt coil overs this summer and sent an email to LPM for a quote, no response.

When did you send this email exactly and what was the address you sent it to?

Congrats Jon! You'll definitely LOVE the shocks and I'll be interested on how the sways feel too. Are you gonna do the 100% street use camber or the "street, little track" camber? LPM definitely has a nice alignment rack.

Great, Nice!

I was interested in the Pfadt coil overs this summer and sent an email to LPM for a quote, no response.

I had some issues with my shop manager. He is gone and they have since been corrected. I'm very sorry for not responding and hope you'll give us another chance.

Dave