Corvette Shop to NOT GO TO!

Guest 94$Pit

Hey all. I am a newbie that doesnt post much but this is one I wanted to share. I went to Bromelys Performance Corvette Shop, Chandler Blvd and the 101, several months ago to get some exhaust work done. The other day while at another shop getting some other goodies, I found out that Bromelys did not perform the work he said he did. When I confronted him with the issue he just gave me a bunch of excuses..... ALL BS! Dont give this guy your hard earned money as he can't be trusted.

Dan W. is a big supporter of Bromely's, either your going to catch a rash of harassment from him, or just maybe he can get with them to help you solve the situation...

Good luck either way.. :cheers:

Well.... call a spade a spade, this guy didnt do what he said he would do. To me thats untolerable! That makes him a crook in my world. The situation has been delt with. Its the principle of the matter. Vettes arent cheap. When I decide to drop some $ on some mods I want what I pay for. I don't want a wrencher pulling a fast one on me because I might not know other wise. I guess I beat this up enough.

I agree.

If a shop says they will do the work and they don't, we should (as a community) know about it.

Each person is allowed to have their say here and let us know about GREAT service and service that sucks. It works both ways.

Sorry to hear that you got a bad deal from a shop in the Vette community. Thanks for the information and I hope that when you find a shop to your liking you will let us know.

On a side note, since you are in the Chandler area, check out "Muscle Car Garage" on Arizona Ave, just south of downtown Chandler on the east side of the road. I have had work done by them and they did great work.

They charge $75 / hour labor.

Muscle Car Garage, good to know. On another good note I was very pleases with the great service AND really good guys at Exotic Muscle. There rates are the same as Muscle Car Garage and these guys really know corvettes.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Dan W. is a big supporter of Bromely's, either your going to catch a rash of harassment from him, or just maybe he can get with them to help you solve the situation...

3,503 lbs of trouble
I agree.

If a shop says they will do the work and they don't, we should (as a community) know about it.

Each person is allowed to have their say here and let us know about GREAT service and service that sucks. It works both ways.

Sorry to hear that you got a bad deal from a shop in the Vette community. Thanks for the information and I hope that when you find a shop to your liking you will let us know.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Here is another thread on the Corvette forum that has more info.  Not taking any sides, but just trying to help provide some of the info to help explain what 94$Pit posted.

Corvette Forum Link

Bryan - I noticed Doug is no longer listed in the "links/vendors" section. I don't know if you removed him due to this thread or not. It's your site, and obviously you can list who you want, but if you removed him because of this thread, which is really vague as to the circumstances surrounding this situation, but have not approached Doug personally to get his side, than I'll admit I'm a little disappointed. I know you'd allow Doug to post his side, but Doug is not a member of this forum, nor does he even have a computer from what I understand, so getting his side posted here may be difficult. Considering that, I'd hope you would talk to him to hear him out before you decide to remove the reference to his business.

waaaaaaay toooooo muuuuuuch tooooooo reeeeeeaaaaaddd.

What did you change ? I have the attention span of a 3 year old after a 2 cans of Red Bull.

I am glad that others have read the post on the corvetteforum as it goes into more detail about my experience. I would have liked to join you all at hooters or the Pavillions today to air this out and clarify some points but I am at work. As I posted in the other forum I would be happy to talk about this with anyone who feels the need to, just pm me or look at the other forum thread where I have posted my number. I am not a viscous person but I will not tolerate being taken either. This is a lesson to be learned by both the consumers and the shops performing the service.

NOS_Z06 posted the same response in the corvetteforum. I have replied there and will not do it here again. I will say this. He has posted untrue events and I have PM'd him to contact me. Let's see if he does or if he just continues to post more trash.

NOS_Z06 posted the same response in the corvetteforum. I have replied there and will not do it here again. I will say this. He has posted untrue events and I have PM'd him to contact me. Let's see if he does or if he just continues to post more trash.

Let's see if he does or if he just continues to post more trash???

I haven't been involved in this thread and this will be the only time I am, but I question whose posting trash? What's okay for you is not okay if someone else does??? I too was a public official and you can say what you want but that "inspection" was not a coincidence. You may not have ordered it but you probably went to work and did the same ranting you've done here. Some of your "buddies" may have taken it into their own hands.

Its a simple issue, you claim you requested an illegal act on Doug's part and now you're ranting in a public forum because that wasn't done. Show us an invoice itemizing such a request and I will side with you but until that time I think it's time to protect your backside from a lawsuit!

By the way, I do not know Doug. I have met him once. I have never had him do work. Yes, I see him at the Pavillions on a regular basis but have never even talked to him. So I as impartial as anyone could be.

OK -- we have heard from representatives from both sides. This looks like it's going over to the Corvette Forum and this is winding down over hear.

I am going to lock this post and let it play out on the Corvette Forum.

Not because I support one side or another, but that this post has nothing new to offer for the forum. We have heard both sides, doesn't sound like there will be an agreement and the argument does not need to continue here.

Thanks to all that have posted, hope to see ALL of you at the Gila Bend BBQ Cruise on Feb 19th.

Hopefully everyone involved can come to an agreement that we can all live with and we can get back to cruising in the Vettes instead of fighting about them.