..back on the road again, Classic rules!

F22trainer

Got my car back yesterday and hats off to the folks at Classic. They went above and beyond and she looks better than before. I plan to spend the day with her tomorrow primping her for the Father's Day show elswhere posted on the forum.

The headers / exhaust should be soon to follow and I'm sure they're quite possibly here, if not on the way. I will probably order a Dewitt radiator this week also. (I think I can handle that install)

After that I'll have to just drive it for awhile and lay off the spending...those student loans will be out of "grace period" all too soon.

Thankfully, I will start teaching July 1.

Be seein' ya'all :burnout:burnout

Good to hear it was fixed so fast, now don't go hit anything else... :D

Congrats on getting the car back. I hope you'll stop by next Sunday so we can all check out the work they did...

Andrew

Glad your pleased! The guys at the shop are amazed at how clean and nice your car is, there is definitely some pride of ownership in you ride. I'm happy your satisfied with the repair. Now its time for you to take me flying.... See Ya Joe

Glad your pleased! The guys at the shop are amazed at how clean and nice your car is, there is definitely some pride of ownership in you ride. I'm happy your satisfied with the repair. Now its time for you to take me flying.... See Ya Joe

We have a plane reserved - 8 AM Saturday! :thumbs