NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Before and After , WOW ! What do you think ?

Guest golfman

Guest Sidewinder

We are going to resend the GP from the Arizonia group and I wish you all a very nice life if you know what I mean

Do you mean "rescind"? Or are you going to send something again?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Buccaneer

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

Guest 71airstrike
I would like to thank you all for letting me post here ! we have had great success with this simple but very innovative porduct.

We are going to rescind the GP from the Arizonia group and I wish you all a very nice life if you know what I mean

wow sour grapes

Did I miss something or is he pissed off at us? ;) I didn't see anything bad posted for that to happen. Mmmmmmm...

Did I miss something or is he pissed off at us? ;) I didn't see anything bad posted for that to happen. Mmmmmmm...

me neither - WTF? i didn't even think of the word rescind when i read that post.

Guest LT4ME

I have a friend who fabricates things for extreme Rock Crawlers. He took a look at your Big Mouth and said they could easily be made & sold (for a tidy profit) at no more than $70, sticker included. Now, I totally understand you have to make a profit, and have no qualms with paying for you to make a decent one, but not one that is nearly three times the value of what you're selling. My apologies if that offends you, but I'd rather be honest with you than blow smoke up your exhaust pipe. whaat.gif

Nobody is pissed at all , it just seem like there is no interest from your group.

that is not true at all, some of us have interest - in fact we were discussing it just this afternoon - and i sent you an email a couple hours ago - while i realize it may look like disinterest (not calling you when you PM'd me your phone number) i just last week spend over $550 on a new radiator - so i'm a bit tapped right now but if the offer is still up POST HERE and let me know - otherwise i'll save myself the "dime" tomorrow

I hadn't posted til now and am not interested as I really don't care for the look especially on the C5 but the only way a merchant gets input on their product is honest input from the consumer. He obviously doesn't want or can't take honest input.

Guest golfman

That is not true at all ! you can't make eveybody happy.

Plus every person that has ever owned one absolutely loved it, the looks , and fuctionality.

You would not be a consumer of this product unless you owned one and then had something to say, Its just an opinion that you are talking about. There is plenty of those around I have heard them all in the past 2 years.

But if you do your homework and see what people that own one are saying well maybe then you have something.

That is the truth !

That is not true at all ! you can't make eveybody happy.

Plus every person that has ever owned one absolutely loved it, the looks , and fuctionality.

You would not be a consumer of this product unless you owned one and then had something to say, Its just an opinion that you are talking about. There is plenty of those around I have heard them all in the past 2 years.

But if you do your homework and see what people that own one are saying well maybe then you have something.

That is the truth !

I disagree with you 100%. I am a consumer because I own a C5 which your product is designed for and I live in AZ where heat is unbearable. I am not speaking to the functionality at all. I personally don't care for the look of the product or the cost. I will find other ways to cool my Vette down. Sorry!

You will never be successful in your business if you blow off every negative word and only look at the successes. That's basic business 101. Again, sorry if you can't comprehend that.

I think it's very small of you to pull a GP from this group because of a few neg comments. As I read it there were several very enthusiastic supporters too. Even the best of products has it's share of haters.

Good Luck. :thumbs

Guest golfman
the only reason for rescinding the GP was for a lack of interest , as for your opinion you have every right to that.

Guest LT4ME
the only reason for rescinding the GP was for a lack of interest , as for your opinion you have every right to that.

That doesn't make any sense. You put it out there for 10 days, why rescind it instead of just letting the 10 days lapse?

Guest intmd8r

That doesn't make any sense. You put it out there for 10 days, why rescind it instead of just letting the 10 days lapse?

:agree

What about the people who did have interest? They're now screwed because you didn't feel there was enough interest so you rescind it early? That makes no sense to me either; it would appear there is some bad blood here. :2cents

And I haven't seen anyone doubt the functionality, mostly just the price, which I haven't yet seen a response to. :huh

Guest golfman

Ok , you have a good point. I just thought it was a group purchase and I only had one guy contact me.

OK then lets go ahead with this GP , if you guys want something better than the 15 % have someone contact me for detail at 864-335-9043.

As for the pricing its a 15% discount off the top , so for an example

C4 $139.95

S&H 16.40

-----------------

total 156.35 x 15% = 132.89 to you door step ( includes S&H) so your price is $ 116.49

C5 $ 169.95

S&H 16.40

total 186.35 x15% = $ 158.35 to your door step ( includes S&H ) your cost $ 141.90

Guest golfman

Thanks everyone , we are temporarily out of inventory 2.5 weeks delay " Sorry "

But the good news is we have 2 more days for our 15% discount $ 132.89 to your door step

For the Last two days Part of the proceed on all orders will be contributed to Saint Jude Hospital.

We would encourage everyone to give what you can . Here is a banner I had designed for last year,

and here is the link to the thread

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1255117

stjudewebsitejjesse.gif

If you would like to see the animated version Here is a link to see, hope you like it

http://www.c4orcecorvette.com/stjudenew/stjudenew.htm

This banner stays on our website !! go to the index page and click on the St. Jude Icon