NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Casanova Brothers

FNBADAZ06

I know a view ACE'holes went to check this place out for me a couple weeks ago and got solid reviews.

Me, Lou (BLURR), and Tim (SLAMMER) ate there last night and we ordered a NY Special pizza, which was pretty solid :thumbs Lou unknowingly had a sandwich from this place a week ago and said it was outstanding...did not realize it came from this place and it's located within two blocks of his house :lol

I also ordered a sausage and peppers calzone to have for lunch/dinner today....GOOD LORD !!!! This thing is a monster at 16" and weighs probably 5 pounds :eek

If you're an east sider ( this place is in Gilbert, Val Vista and Guadalupe) I don't think you'll be dissappointed...several ACE'holes gave their seal of approval in my other thread :thumbs

Posted Image

Dang it Victor, now you got me hungry! It is good stuff. I will have swing by this weekend.

Wish you and the wifey could've made it over last night....I think Lou's going to be a regular :smilelol

Guest badbobs95

Should I go out and talk to the owner and see about a possible November lunch for the clan? I was going to check out something on the west side next month but "whatever"! What say you out there in neverland? Posted Image very much.

Should I go out and talk to the owner and see about a possible November lunch for the clan? I was going to check out something on the west side next month but "whatever"! What say you out there in neverland? Posted Image very much.

We gotz November covered, Cherye and Donna are working on it but I'm sure they'd appreciate all your spare, retiree time to help! :thumbs

But perhaps December, it'll be time to head eastside I think