NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

bummed out

jmartin

was looking forward to getting started with my first mods but it seems as though everything Ive ordered so far is on back order apparently Lg mortorsports doesnt even know when Ill be able to get a pair of long tube headers, what gives its not like the c6's came out yesterday? :banghead

Guest AZ Power & Sound
was looking forward to getting started with my first mods but it seems as though everything Ive ordered so far is on back order apparently Lg mortorsports doesnt even know when Ill be able to get a pair of long tube headers, what gives its not like the c6's came out yesterday? :banghead

Shame on you for not ordering from me! I give a $100 discount off LGs price when ordering and installing through me :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Oh, and I read your sig... were in major need of some plumbing at the shop! If youre interested in trading services let me know

Ive emailed you a couple of times in the last week or so mike and havent heard back yet besides I havent ordered the headers yet I was just checking the availability after some other stuff I ordered and Im always willing to barter my profession ( at least the after hours stuff ) pays for my toys!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Ive emailed you a couple of times in the last week or so mike and havent heard back yet besides I havent ordered the headers yet I was just checking the availability after some other stuff I ordered and Im always willing to barter my profession ( at least the after hours stuff ) pays for my toys!

I havent personally gotten any emails at my address (Mike@azpowerandsound.com), which email were you sending to? When in doubt about a price or setup youre always welcome to contact me directly :)

Guest LT4ME
I havent personally gotten any emails at my address (Mike@azpowerandsound.com), which email were you sending to? When in doubt about a price or setup youre always welcome to contact me directly :)

I sent you two emails to that address last month & never heard back. :cfdeadagain

I've got the opposite problem. Have all my parts (for the 72), but no time/desire to but them in. Dad's coming in for two weeks tomorrow, hope to get it back on the road with his help. Check out the AC as well since i don't even know where to start.

He was a GM mechanic for 13 years starting in the 70's.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I sent you two emails to that address last month & never heard back. :cfdeadagain

hmmm... id have to say time to yell at our web guy then :)

hey mike whats you eta on a set of headers (also want the cats and x-pipe) from lgm? Im anxious to get started? :burnout

Guest 71airstrike
hmmm... id have to say time to yell at our web guy then :)

If you cant get any help let me know. I work on email/exchange systems for a living.

cheers

chad

ccarpenter@futurenetaz.com

Guest AZ Power & Sound
hey mike whats you eta on a set of headers (also want the cats and x-pipe) from lgm? Im anxious to get started? :burnout

Just talked to LG, gonna be 2-3 weeks on the headers, Borla messed up a batch and the 30 sets they just got dont fit! Hes going to call me the second Borla ships the order and said I can have one of the first sets.

I just put a set of there long tubes on just last week. Took us forever since we didn't have a lift. Took close to 15 hours total, 1 and a half to take everything off, then 10 trying to get the car high enough, then the rest was putting everything back together. Love the headers though, much better low end. You're going to really like them.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Don't feel bad, it took like 2 and a half months for me to get my headers in as well. But they were well worth the wait and Mike and AZP&S did a great job.