NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Discount tire guy thinks im weird

CZYDMND

So I go to discount to get... Tire weights and TPMS nut... to paint black and the guy is like that weird I have worked here for 18 years and no one has every done that.. I said attention to detail.. post-168-095944900 1318180036.jpg post-168-023132900 1318180114.jpg

I don't think you are weird.

Gay.. Yes

Weird. No

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Only GAY for you Chad :popcorn:

I did the same when I had black wheels and go them Discount, I taped off the weights and painted them on the inside of the barrel

I think it's weird that someone in the tire business for 18 years has never had someone request that...... :facepalm:

Guest Sidewinder

Right. Also don't fill them on a cold day. The air will be denser and heavier than a warm day. :)

No no no, you are thinking about filling your car up with gas. Never do that when it's hot out, you get less gas.

Right. Also don't fill them on a cold day. The air will be denser and heavier than a warm day. :)

No no no, you are thinking about filling your car up with gas. Never do that when it's hot out, you get less gas.

:hijack:

:hijack:

Brian, Home Depot Rustolem gloss black, 1/2 pint can and small brush for the weights.

yea I used to do the same thing back in 01 when I worked at the stores. I always asked the guys in the nice cars on black rims if they wanted them painted. Always got some beer money for that extra effort