OK Brand New and have a personal conversation already

Guest likenew

Guest likenew

I signed on this morning, Oct 3rd, and I just received an email saying that I have a personal message from an old friend DesertDawg. I looked all over to see where the persoanl message comes up and all I could find what that I was added as a friend. Is that what I am supposed to see? Don't want to insult someone by not replying and can't find where to reply to a personal conversation anyway. What am I doing wrong?

in the upper right you will see your screen name. their is a pull down from the choices of the pull down you will see Messenger. click on that and you will be taken to your Personal Messenger section.

trust me, you dont wanna respond to dawg. ur better off ignoring it. just lookin out for ya! :lol:ACE:

But I didn't send a personal message, what you saw in your email was I added a reply to your thread, you subscribed to recieve email notifications and bingo, we have confusion... Joe was (if I remember right) around when ACE was first started, he used to do a benefit cruise for charity in honor of his wife??? (if I have it wrong I'm sorry)

trust me, you dont wanna respond to dawg. ur better off ignoring it. just lookin out for ya! :lol:ACE:

Shut up Peter or I'll have to beat you with a wet noodle again...

Peter beats his own wet noodle just fine.

Guest likenew

Desert dawg is right I had been around here since the beginning. Years ago I organized an event called Corvettes Against Cancer, on our first event we did a Police let parade lap around the Vally (about 100 miles) with 300 Corvettes!!! What a sight that was to see that many Corvettes in a line on the highway (stretch close to 5 miles long). I put that together to raise money for Prostate and Breast Cancer awareness. I am a 17 year cancer survivor, 7 years over the mortality that I was given when diagnosed and treated. Good to be be back :)

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Someone just added you as a friend you don't have a message to respond to your fine. But thanks for letting us all know about your secret friendship with Dawg... so thats how he gets in.

i see what you did there.

clever

Guest badbobs95

Desert dawg is right I had been around here since the beginning. Years ago I organized an event called Corvettes Against Cancer, on our first event we did a Police let parade lap around the Vally (about 100 miles) with 300 Corvettes!!! What a sight that was to see that many Corvettes in a line on the highway (stretch close to 5 miles long). I put that together to raise money for Prostate and Breast Cancer awareness. I am a 17 year cancer survivor, 7 years over the mortality that I was given when diagnosed and treated. Good to be be back :)

YOU go boy! Congradulations. I'm now a 9 week cancer survivor. (Tumor on right kidney) Hope my deal goes as well as yours. :partydance: At first I didn't want anyone to know. I still don't know why. Glad your back. Hope you can go to the October lunch. :rockon2: Oh, and I don't really think Peter wets his noodle first. OUCH!

Guest likenew

YOU go boy! Congradulations. I'm now a 9 week cancer survivor. (Tumor on right kidney) Hope my deal goes as well as yours. :partydance: At first I didn't want anyone to know. I still don't know why. Glad your back. Hope you can go to the October lunch. :rockon2: Oh, and I don't really think Peter wets his noodle first. OUCH!

Go Get em BadBob 9 weeks is an awesome start. Every day is now a good day isn't. We, men and women, belong to a very special club, one that I hope and pray that my friends and family will never belong to. But those of us that are a part of that club have a tendency to stick together. Keep up the good work and I will say a prayer. As for the October lunch, I would love to be there but the day before our event for the Wounded Warriors will have me running around a bit to get everything in place. We will definately hook up and soon. Look forward to shaking the hand of another survivor.

Go Get em BadBob 9 weeks is an awesome start. Every day is now a good day isn't. We, men and women, belong to a very special club, one that I hope and pray that my friends and family will never belong to. But those of us that are a part of that club have a tendency to stick together. Keep up the good work and I will say a prayer. As for the October lunch, I would love to be there but the day before our event for the Wounded Warriors will have me running around a bit to get everything in place. We will definately hook up and soon. Look forward to shaking the hand of another survivor.

Understandable, please extend an invitation to the lunch to any and all of your group who might have the time. Info is here:

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/arizonavette/forums/index.php?showtopic=18815