NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 parts for sale.......

ELESWUN

Pulled all these off my car recently....

LG Longtubes w/ mid pipes, no cats $1050

Elite Engineering Tunnel plate $100

Borla catback, (would need stock exhaust in exchange) $300

LS2 throttle body w/ harness $250

Hurst short throw shifter $125

Pillar gauge pod $40

Also I will have my built tranny/rearend with DTE brace for sale once I find sometone to exchange for stock. Trans needs 2nd gear syncro I believe. Fairly inexpensive to fix and I can have it done for you once the sale is completed and the trans is out of the car. Trans and rearend were built by Rodney at RPM transmissions. $2600

I would be interested in the cat backs, I think. Not sure which ones it is for sure. I will try to get ahold of you after I get off of work :P

are there any gauges in the pod?

how many "pods" does it have? 2 or 3?

and i might be interested in the tunnel plate, i was looking at them a couple months ago

***EDIT*** guess i forgot to ask - can you snap a pic of it? and what "color" is it? i saw they make them in blue, red and "silver" either being aluminum or whatever!

/***EDIT***

and to clarify for others (cuz i already have the 90/90 setup) is that LS2 TB a 90mm?

and i might be interested in the tunnel plate, i was looking at them a couple months ago

and to clarify for others (cuz i already have the 90/90 setup) is that LS2 TB a 90mm?

Put me in line for the elite tunnel if Chris does not take it.

Phil... :devil

***EDIT*** guess i forgot to ask - can you snap a pic of it? and what "color" is it? i saw they make them in blue, red and "silver" either being aluminum or whatever!

/***EDIT***

Its a pod for two 2 1/16" gauges. There are no gauges in it.

Tunnel plate is silver

The LS2 tb is 90mm

/***EDIT***

Its a pod for two 2 1/16" gauges. There are no gauges in it.

Tunnel plate is silver

The LS2 tb is 90mm

last question - do you have a pic of the tunnel plate - as to what kind of shape it's in?

i usually like to see stuff before i buy.

ans one more Q - which one is it?

1/4" Aluminum Ceramic Coated plate,

If console heat is an issue, this plate is Ceramic Coated to

reduce the amount of heat transfer from the exhaust.

Part #ALC-250-C5

3/8" Thick Aluminum Ceramic Coated plate, Added benefits

of a thicker plate and coating. This plate has been Ceramic

Coated to reduce the amount of heat transfer from the

exhaust.

Part #ALC-375-C5

The "Original" Stainless Steel Coated plate,

Type 304 Stainless. This plate is a full 0.134" thick and does

a great job of dissipating the heat and stiffening the chassis.

In addition, this plate is Ceramic Coated to further reduce

the amount of heat transfer from the exhaust.

Part #SSC-100-C5

its the 1/4" ceramic coated plate. There is a small hole in the center of it that I drilled to run a wire through. Its in great shape, just used. A little dirty because its underneath the car. Did a great job with heat dissapation and noise reduction. Ill see if I can get some pics up if possible.

its the 1/4" ceramic coated plate. There is a small hole in the center of it that I drilled to run a wire through. Its in great shape, just used. A little dirty because its underneath the car. Did a great job with heat dissapation and noise reduction. Ill see if I can get some pics up if possible.

that's one of the main reasons i want it - i get tons of heat on my right leg by the shifter!

the other benefit is the extra stiffening of the frame :D

i'm 95% sure i'll take it, just wanna see the pics first

where abouts do you live, for pickup/payment?

Im working here at AZPS so all the parts are available to pick up here. Ill see if I can take a couple pics.

Im working here at AZPS so all the parts are available to pick up here. Ill see if I can take a couple pics.

that would be greatly appreciated.

dumb question - does the exhaust have to be removed to install?

Borla catback, (would need stock exhaust in exchange) $300

Which Borla Cat backs are these? Have you a picture of them please? Maybe I can stop by after work and take a look, that is if I don't have to work late again. :D

Phoenix FRC

I'll take the gauge pod, is it A-pillar or somewhere in dash?

Thanks,

that would be greatly appreciated.

dumb question - does the exhaust have to be removed to install?

The borla catback is still on my car. Need to swap for stock exhaust. Longtubes and midpipes are off the car.

Borla catback, (would need stock exhaust in exchange)  $300

Which Borla Cat backs are these? Have you a picture of them please? Maybe I can stop by after work and take a look, that is if I don't have to work late again. :D

Im not sure what the exact model catback it is. Its not the stinger. I believe its just the borla street. 4 oval tips.

I'll take the gauge pod, is it A-pillar or somewhere in dash?

Thanks,

pillar pod

Headers and catback are sold. All else is still available.

still waiting on that picture of the tunnel plate please!

Ive been very busy. Ill see what I can do. Parts are all at the shop so anyones free to come check them out.

Love the sound my little gal has now. Thanks for the trade and installing the catbacks. :party

No problem, glad I could help. :party all other parts are still available and are here at the shop.

• 1 month later...