NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** DEC Vette of the Month ***

LastC3

Get em posted for the DECEMBER page of the 2012 ACE Calendar......... :partydance:

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car and of course your finest PIX. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire ....

New Qualification ...

Original Camera files required

You must be the person who took the photo or have a release from the person who did.

Photochops are OK:

Based on a full resolution file

Are non-destructive

The layers are preserved

We get the PSD and the original camera files.

No vertical crops. If you do crop a photo, please submit both the cropped version and the original file.

Entries this month will close at midnite OCT 15....

Voting will begin on OCT 16.... ((maybe ... or there abouts))

Get em posted folks .... :thankyou:

Here I am, throwing a few more old pics at the wall. Nuthing has stuck so far, but... Why not.

A few pics of me and Pete....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just in case you want a red vette for Xmas, I'll submit these. Hope these pics work. Larry, C4for2, '92 convertible, dark red metallic, car now goes by "C4orce2".

post-1178-067531100 1317759633.jpg

post-1178-036502300 1317759652.jpg

wickedfastvette

Cherye- Wickedfastvette 2000 Pewter coupe Photo taken by Andrew- AnMracing Prescott all corvetter show Prescott Arizona 9/24/2011 and that's Badbobs 95 in the background.

post-924-067138600 1318276428.jpg

Guest badbobs95

Cherye- Wickedfastvette 2000 Pewter coupe Photo taken by Andrew- AnMracing Prescott all corvetter show Prescott Arizona 9/24/2011 and that's Badbobs 95 in the background.

Gotta love that little sparkle on the hood! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image