Beer recommendation

Shifty

If you are a lifelong Guinness fan like mtself, then you will enjoy Four Peaks Kiltlifter....on tap at Buffalo Wild Wings, bottles at Fry's (and others, I'm sure). It's my favorite warmer-weather brew! :shifter:

The Kiltlifter is a great beer, but it's a bit chewy for warm weather IMO. It's a high gravity beer, so it will knock you on your butt if you're not careful. :cheers

I'm not a big Guinness fan, but Kiltlifter's on tap at Mellow Mushroom...yah, me likey :rockon2: I'm a hefeweizen fan, myself :thumbs

Also on tap at the Catch22 32nd street and Union Hills. mmmmmmmmm beeeerrrrrrrrrr. and Fatso's pizza too, 32nd and Thunderbird

Dues XX Amber, Shock Top, Deep Canyon Amber I believe its called, Blue Moon is ok at times but I can't just randomly drink it and switch to something else. I am a little newer to experimenting with beers... not a Guinness, Fat Tire or Kilt lifter fan....

wickedfastvette

I got several people hooked on "ACHOCOLYPSE" it is made by the Prescott Brewery. I also like the Milk stout at the Mellow Mushroom.

I got several people hooked on "ACHOCOLYPSE" it is made by the Prescott Brewery. I also like the Milk stout at the Mellow Mushroom.

:thumbs "ACHOCOLYPSE" is yummy stuff, and I don't even like beer. No "bitter beer face" with this brew! :)

:thumbs "ACHOCOLYPSE" is yummy stuff, and I don't even like beer. No "bitter beer face" with this brew! :)

I'm not really a beer guy either, but I would like to try it!

Another great beer, but I don't think you can get it in the USA yet is VB or Victoria Bitter. Despite its name, it is technically a fairly standard commercial lager rather than a bitter from Australia. Another very smooth beer that goes down really easy to get you in trouble. AVG 4.9%

I was introduced to this beer while still active duty and training a small contingent of Australians from RAAF Amberly. Every Friday they would have a party with lots of beer drinking, also know as a "piss up". They had the beer flown in compliments of their Air Force, kind of like the Britts and their rum thing. Anyway, it was Awesome. Anyone ever seen this beer sold in the valley?

Posted Image

I need a few more days to finish the Vette then sure.

At some point Marco will sober up and realize you're in Tucson :jim:

I need a few more days to finish the Vette then sure.

At some point Marco will sober up and realize you're in Tucson :jim:

Land of teh smelly armpit...

Posted Image

If it wasn't for the Bacardi, I probably would have tried it......

"bitter beer face"! :)

This is what I get EVERY TIME I try to drink any kind of beer. Or any alcohol for that matter. Haven't really tied one on since I was about 26. So that makes it..............well, that doesn't matter now. But that bitter taste after the drink it what's keeping me from drinking these days. Been away from it for to long and just can't re-learn to like it. Glad you all like it though. If there is a beer out there that won't leave that after taste then maybe I will try some someday. I will take a coke please...... :facepalm: