NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

More Carbon Fiber wrap - Atomic Orange Roof and Halo

Corvette Kid

Love the murdered out vette. Not sure if a carbon fiber treatment to my black vette would make much difference, but it would cover up the scratches. How much just to do the top? Can I tackle the myself? BTW I just finished my first upholstery job ever. did the seat of my Mustang. Check out the link. http://wp.me/pKHNM-Hk

Bromley's Corvettes

How much? Two fenders and the tank and lower front forks and battery cover.

Can you email me some photos and maybe some rough measurements? Email to: azbowtie@cox.net :thankyou:

I sent you some pix of the bike. There are some hot girls in the way though lol. I dont have any of the bike solo.

I charge $350 for the roof and halo....the orange one took me just over 4 hours. Its not rocket science by any means but it does take some practice. I have been installing window film for 14 years so I caught on pretty quick. I also had a back ground in installing regular vinyl. But...like I say its not rocket science lol. I used to train window tinters for a couple years when I worked at a big tint company and everyone came in the same, not knowing anything about tint and some would get it in a few days....some would never get it no matter what. Ill be happy to give you some pointers but if you try it and mess it up and have to start over you are pretty much at the same point cost wise as hiring someone. :willy

McVette looks good. I was embarrassed of the paint job it had, so I'm glad to see it gone. Nice work on that.