Doug Bromley's Full Service

C4orce2

I've been having a little trouble with a mechanical auto meter oil pressure gauge I had Doug install on my A pillar. I constantly leaks a little oil, not a real problem, just annoying. Doug has tried to get the fitting to work properly but to no avail. So yesterday I was at a car show in Heber (I lost to two C2s AGAIN) and the gauge leaked just a little on the trip up. So I called Doug and reported that our last attempt to fix the problem had failed again due to absolutely no fault on the part of Doug. Doug asked where I was and within 30 minutes he showed up at the show to look at the gauge again and discuss our next plan. Now that is full service. Of course it helped that Doug just happened to be on a bike ride and was in Show Low when I called. Anyway I just wanted to give Doug a big thank you for his efforts. By the way, we are going to replace the mechanical oil pressure gauge with an electric one. :thumbs

Bromley's Corvettes

That was a cool little show in Heber. Great weather to be out and around in a vette or on a bike Posted Image Electric gauge is the way to go no more leaks ever lol.