Extremely GOOD experience

ICULUKN

I had Chad and the boys drop in my RPM Level 5 tranny. Chad scheduled me in for the day the tranny was delivered, and turned the car around in 1.5 days. While the tranny was down he inspected the clutch and made recommendations on fluid.... Car ran flawless.... Thanks guys.

Guest UVETTYA
I had Chad and the boys drop in my RPM Level 5 tranny. Chad scheduled me in for the day the tranny was delivered, and turned the car around in 1.5 days. While the tranny was down he inspected the clutch and made recommendations on fluid.... Car ran flawless.... Thanks guys.

So tell us about the tranny. I'm not familiar with that one.

Steve

So tell us about the tranny. I'm not familiar with that one.

Steve

GLAD TO HEAR of a good experience - like mentioned before, they are few and far between!

Steve, and RPM tranny is "remanufactured" by a corvetteforum member (Rodney something)

he puts the best of everything in his trannys - MN6 or M12 i believe

you can read more here

http://www.rpmtransmissions.com/customers/rpmcustomers.htm

***EDIT*** you can't click on any of the links on that site, they don't work

so try their homepage

http://www.rpmtransmissions.com/

speaking of which - GLENN - that is the customer page - are you getting your car on there?

and if my tranny goes, i will also have a "Rodney"" transmission put in mine!