NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

11 Car Drag Race

az57chevy

When you put an AWD with launch control in the mix, anything less is screwed. Oh yeah! The Z06 (why no ZR1 ? Hmmm) driver could only cut a 11.9 and had a slow reaction time. Should put him in the GTR. :smilelol

ive seen this before.. such a stupid video. I like how they call it the worlds greatest drag races yet only put 3-4 good cars out of the 11.... like really? they put the 375,000 dollar LFA, 220 grand 458 italia, the 200 grand r8 v10 GT and sls amg, yet they put the z06 over a zr1? porsche gt3 rs over the gt2 rs? the 302 boss over the gt 500, the BMW m1 HAHA. and how are you gunna have the worlds greatest drag race and not throw a lambo in there. motor trend blows. the zr1 and gt2 rs woulda demolished all of them (except the GTR, that things legit and woulda made it close)

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU GTR vs ZR1 I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but my buddy Aron picked up his new GTR last Saturday. He just sold his lamborghini gallardo superleggera. And his dad has a new ZR1. I drove his lambo and the ZR1 one day on the way home from cars and coffee. Both incredibly fast cars but the ZR1 would have killed it in a drag race. But.....the lambo was more fun to drive. The ZR1 was just brute force while the lambo was just smooth, I was going about 50 mph faster than I thought I was when I looked at the speedo.

dang you got urself a good friend haha. u got to drive a superleggera and a zr1... i hate you haha. so the lambo was more fun because it was smoother? oh and ur link doesnt work