LPM now stocking Pfadt products

Steve@LPM

We just made a rather large order with Pfadt Racing and will continue to keep their products on our shelves. If we dont carry it we can order whichever items youd like as well. The quality of their suspension products are not only second to none, but are almost too pretty to be bolted to a car. Our current order is for a few sets of their single adjustable featherlight coil overs as well as some other miscellaneous items.

Posted Image

We will be offering discounts to ACE members so if you have had your eye on something, please let me know Id be more than happy to assist you.

What is your opinion on that new signature line of shocks and swaybars? I think they're Johnny O Connel or something along those lines. More specifically what are your opinion of just those shocks?

Can you tell me what the major differences are between the Pfadt and the LG coilovers? Also.. can you PM me the ACE price on a set of coil overs installed and set up for me.

What is your opinion on that new signature line of shocks and swaybars? I think they're Johnny O Connel or something along those lines. More specifically what are your opinion of just those shocks?

I really like those actually. Very reasonably priced and a big improvement over stock.

Very nice. Do they make them for C4s? When its time to replace mine I will consider them.

Jerry

As far as I know they only do C5 and up corvettes.

Can you tell me what the major differences are between the Pfadt and the LG coilovers?

Also.. can you PM me the ACE price on a set of coil overs installed and set up for me.

Pm sent.

• 4 weeks later...

Steve, do the BOA on those new gen coilovers transmit any road noise thru the chassis? And are the BOAs as quiet, more, less, than...: 1. pillowball mounts? 2. LG gt2 c/o upper mounts?(I think those are clevis?) 3. oem mounts

Steve, do the BOA on those new gen coilovers transmit any road noise thru the chassis?

And are the BOAs as quiet, more, less, than...:

1. pillowball mounts?

2. LG gt2 c/o upper mounts?(I think those are clevis?)

3. oem mounts

I have not noticed any difference as far as chassis noise with the coilovers compared to the stock suspension.

Do they make any for the Viper?

Unfortunately they do not. I believe they only do C5/C6 and Gen 5 Camaros.

Guest AZviperMike

• 3 weeks later...

how much are the coilovers? and can they be used when I have the adjustable factory suspension?

The Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers are $1741.25 plus tax. It will work with the adjustable suspension but requires simulators for the shocks otherwise it will trip a check engine light and if I remember correctly will also put the car in limp mode. The simulators run around $180. If you would like me to put together an estimate for you let me know and Ill shoot you one over via email.

Only 3 more days until LPM puts my Pfadt JOC shocks and sways on! Woohoo!!! I'm conflicted on the motor and trans mounts though. I don't want to turn the car into something I don't want to drive. But I also know the stock motor mounts WILL eventually fail and leak fluid all over. Grr...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.