Anyone here do vinyl wraps?

AZhitman

Need a "deal" on a medium-sized project... PM me if you do vinyl (or have a connection with someone who does). Prefer someone in NW Valley or mobile service. :)

Depending on what it is I can do it or if it is something I can't handle I can hook you up with someone who can. If you can just PM me the details or call. I don't always answer the phone because lots of times I'm 20 ft up on a ladder tinting a big window but if you leave a message I will call back as soon as a get a free moment. Sean *602*502*8468*

I am flirting with several companies to do wraps for my work cars .. and something "else" I have NOT done business with them yet, but I planning on getting a few referrals and continuing the Dialogue. I asm still looking for 2 other vendors, ifyou find one AZhitman in the NW valley be sure to let me know. Dwight Smith Client Relations SmartWrap 1515 W. Deer Valley Rd., Suite A104 Phoenix, AZ 85027 Mobile: (602) 882.9604 E-mail: dwight@smartwrap.com Web: www.smartwrap.com

I've got a small car (my wife's hybrid beater for school) that I want the hood and roof wrapped on. Looking to do a dark charcoal color. I have a photoshop of how it should look when finished. Sean (or whoever else), let me know if you want to tackle it, I've got an A/C garage you could use if you wanna do it here (or I can bring it to you).

Did you give up on the paint rehab?

I think you should do a '50's style flames job on the Honda Insight. That would be epic.

I concur.

Posted Image

I've got a small car (my wife's hybrid beater for school) that I want the hood and roof wrapped on. Looking to do a dark charcoal color. I have a photoshop of how it should look when finished.

Sean (or whoever else), let me know if you want to tackle it, I've got an A/C garage you could use if you wanna do it here (or I can bring it to you).

Absolutely, if its a partial wrap like that its no problem. I can do full wraps I just hate tackling the front and rear bumpers. I can do them but I have friends who can do them much faster and I can pay them to do it and save me the hassle. But a roof and a hood are no problem. Call me tomorrow and we can discuss. I will be wrapping the new trailer for Peoria Fire Dept tomorrow. :rockon2:

Here is a pic of a Corvette roof and halo I wrapped with the 3M 1080 Carbon Fiber. And a semi trailer I helped install the wrap on. post-254-023023000 1315459141.jpg post-254-055277400 1315459296.jpg

Totally a deal. Here's what I have in mind:

BEFORE:

Posted Image

AFTER:

Posted Image

p.s. Don't be hatin' on my weird-ass little car. Paid $5K cash and she gets 60mpg with the A/C on full blast. :) (...just takes a few minutes longer to get to your destination, haha)

Looks good. My day is filling up quickly for tomorrow but I'll try and at least find out about materials etc. Are you looking for gloss or matte finish?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.