NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

"ROAD AMERICA"

dwdrummer

This was fricken AWESOME!!Buddy that lives in Wisconsin called me monday before last and said "You gotta get here, I've got G.M. suite and pit passes to the road america race!!!! ANYBODY turn down that offer........I DONT THINK SO. Sorry for the crappy pics, IPHONE.

post-1357-095074600 1314834533.jpg

You were there alright, noticed you in one of the pics I think :lol Very awesome, and how cool is that? VERY!

You were there alright, noticed you in one of the pics I think :lol

Very awesome, and how cool is that? VERY!

I was the one in the picture standing behind and talking to MR PRATT. And the one with the drivers. Wish that I could have taken all members of ACE. Did anyone see the picture of me doing the traditional ACE finger pointing at the corvette racing suite? That was a once in a lifetime opportunity for a corvette enthusiast. Even got an hour long presentation on oil from representatives from mobil 1 with free food and drinks. The pictures of the pit stop was during the race, right after Tommy Milner crashed the car. Darn it. It was heartbreaking to see that car pull with all the damage and the chief mechanic just throw his gloves and say ITS DONE......

Almost forgot these pics. However, I'm not too happy with ferrari right about now.......DANG ITpost-1357-049892300 1314944112.jpg

post-1357-049357000 1314944116.jpg

Awesome ACE shirt picture, you ROCK!!!

Thanks Dawg!!! When is the next BBQ? I'm hungry.....