Lots of Brand New and Used Performance Parts Including a built 402 and so much more

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

All parts listed come with original receipts.

~Brand new built 402 with all new parts (built for lots of boost).

Mods: Inspect and check rod sizing, Torque plate hone block, New GM LS2 block, Callies Dragon Slayer Crank, Custom turbo cam (231.6/228.2 114.9LSA), Manley I-Beam rods, Diamond dished pistons, Clevite rod bearings, Clevite main bearings, Total Seal custom ring set, upgraded wrist pin, Felpro timing cover gasket set, ARP main stud kit #234-5608, Cloyes race billet adjustable timing set, ARP crank bolt, ARP2000 heavy duty stud kit #234-4319, ported Melling high volume oil pump, new valley cover and front and rear covers. This motors compression is set at 8.9:1 using GM ZR1 head gaskets and 317 heads. Motor was assembled and worked on by Standard Machine here in AZ. I have all receipts for the build. I also have new GM ZR1 7 layer head gaskets for an extra charge.

Price: $6484.00 plus freight. I paid $7084 for this block and all mods. All parts are brand new!

~Worked 317 heads with all new componets. The heads only had 10K miles on them before pulling them off (heads bought new from GM) and getting them worked. List of mods done to heads: 2.02 intake valves and 1.60 exhaust valves. These heads have a stage 2 plus port and polish job, inconel exhaust valves #SL1158 (paid $271.60), stainless race valves #SL1170 (paid $124.00), PAC 1521 valve springs (paid $289.80), PAC R616 steel retainers (paid $289.99), PAC S121 spring seats (paid $59.99), LS valve guides (paid $16.80), Manley 5/16 machined locs (paid $51.20). The heads were inspected cleaned and assembled by Standard Machine here in AZ. I have all reciepts for the parts and work done to the heads. If you need Standard Machines phone number please feel free to ask.

Price: $1800 plus shipping. I paid $1805.33 for all the work done and the valve train. The $1805.33 doesn't include the price of the heads themselves.

~Like new Synergy 2 step/launch control. This unit is like new since it was only used once on my car.

Price: $285 shipped (paid $345)

~Brand new never used ATI Dampner 7.5" (ATI-917266).

Price: $400 plus $12.95 for shipping (paid $451.12 plus shipping through Summit).

~Brand new ACT Twin Disc Clutch (ACTT3SG01). This clutch is rated for 1470 lbs/ft of torque. I'm also including ARP flywheel bolts with this.

Price: $1050 shipped or $1K picked up (Paid $1200 for it).

~Upgraded stock rockers out of my 98 Corvette with only 27K miles. The rockers were taken apart and now have the Harland Sharp conversion kit (trunion, bearings, bolts). These have no miles after the conversion.

Price: $273 plus shipping (paid $273 just for the conversion kit).

~Brand new LS6 intake manifold with new gaskets purchased through Summit Racing. The intake manifold was painted pewter and has all casting marks removed. I paid $469.99 just for the manifold and another $150 for the painting. I don't remember how much I paid for the gaskets.

Price: $450 plus shipping.

~Brand new Nito NT05R drag radials (315/40/18).

Price: $540 plus shipping (I paid $690 for these through Discount Tire but shipping was covered). Shipping for these should be around $50. You save $100 buying from me.

~Brand new C6 Z51 sway bars W/Pfadt bushings.

Price: SOLD

~Brand new Elite Engineering Tunnel Plate (1/4 inch aluminum w/ceramic coating).

~B&B Dual Tip Bullets (used)

Price: $450 plus shipping.

~New Pressure Modulator Valve w/active handling (BPMV). This unit costs $1396.86 through the dealers on this site. This is for a 97-2000 Corvette.

Price: $800

~New Total Performance Engineering Remote Clutch Bleeder for C5 w/black teflon line.

Price: $85 shipped (paid $105 shipped).

~New C5 Corvette front engine cradle.

Price: $360 shipped (paid $475 shipped).

~New Morel Lifters

~New Hypertech 160 T-Stat.

Price: $40 shipped

~New Baer Eradispeed rotors (front and rear rotors). I had the hats on the rears powder coated black to match the fronts (paid $40 for powder coating).

Price: $750 plus shipping (paid $870 and that doesn't include the powder coating).

~New Comp 1.35 #7637-16 Hardened Push Rods

Price: $90 shipped (paid $108)

~New Fuel Lab adjustable FPR (boost referenced).

Price: $130 shipped (paid $150 shipped).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

I may need that clutch. Any chance you could hold it for a week?

That wouldn't be a problem just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.