Switch Panel Location advice

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

86 vette.

Several new switches going in and I am at a loss as to where I should locate a switch panel. Bottle opener switch, bottle heater switch, spark retard switch, cutout switch, purge switch, etc etc etc

Please help! pics welcome.

in my C5, my purge button, bottle warmer switch, and solenoid switch are INSIDE the center console - keeps them out of the way and it's clean.

what i always wanted to do to my '85 was move the switches from the side of the computer "display" area and put them down on the console beside the ashtray so i could put a mini monitor in the "display area" but i kept looking for some sort of a system that would plug into the computer for real time display - so that kept me from completing the project.

where do you have switches now? got pics?

Guest 1FASTC4

I have only two switches installed for now. They are on the console in front of the gear indicator/shifter. I think I may put mine inside inside the console unless someone comes up w/ a better idea. No pics for the moment, the car is at Classic gold.

what about ash tray? I am not too familiar with the C4, but that is where mine are on the C5

what about ash tray? I am not too familiar with the C4, but that is where mine are on the C5

if he uses his ash tray, that takes away from one of his cup holders! :leaving

hmmmmm glenn, remind me to have a look at yours next time we meet up - i wanna check out your setup.

hmmmmm glenn, remind me to have a look at yours next time we meet up - i wanna check out your setup.

uh... okay.... The fact that you are transporting beverages in the car alone deserves a slap...... at 120-180 who has time to drink?

uh... okay.... The fact that you are transporting beverages in the car alone deserves a slap...... at 120-180 who has time to drink?

you gotta slow down some time - and those are opportune times to take a drink - or at stoplights - or are we just supposed to go right through those at 180? :burnout