Bromleys Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

We are giving ACE members deals on service and repairs and exhaust. New shop labor rate for ACE members is $69hr. We do everything from a oil change to full resto to up grades and custom exhaust and race car prep on Classics like C-2s and C-3s and C-4s. We service C-5s and 6s but not really our thing. We send the C-5 and 6 work to LPM. Please let us know if you need anything we are always hear to help. I give free advice all the time if you want to do the work yourself I will still help you to save time and money. Thanks

Bromley's Corvettes

We are looking for some Classic Corvette projects. We worked through the ones we had and now ready to take on more. Does not matter how small or big the job is. Posted Image

Delivered C4orce2 to Doug's shop this morning for some minor gauge and AC work, but I'm NOT TAKING A KITTEN HOME!!! Thanks Doug, see you in the morning.

Bromley's Corvettes

Auto Meter oil presser gauge on A-piller and got the factory gauge in the dash working. The wire at the sending unit above the oil filter was hit by something. The wire was almost cut through only hanging on by a tread. Got a new connector with pig tail of wire and it works again. Everyone thought it was the sender at the back of the block but not on a C-4 with a LS3 in it.

I like pic that has the kitten sharpening it's claws on the drivers seat. I AM JUST KIDDING! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Doug comes through again! :partygrnhat:

I like pic that has the kitten sharpening it's claws on the drivers seat. I AM JUST KIDDING! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Doug comes through again! :partygrnhat:

Yes, with all of Doug's kittens around it was probably my best chance to get some strange pu$$y in my car! :facepalm:

Bromley's Corvettes

I have found homes for 7 of the kittens only 2 left. No more kittys in the shop they are cute but not very good at helping me work. If no one gets them by the end of the week I will feed them to the Cobra the Shelby Cobra lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Been awhile sence I have built a custom 3in X-pipe system maybe someone will get a somking deal if they set it up for next week Posted Image I need to weld something lol.

• 2 months later...
Bromley's Corvettes

We have a scanner is your check engine light on? Have you washed the engine lately? We can make it as loud as you want Posted Image

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.