NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

My Best Detail...Camaro SS 772 HP...Black Show Car

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Quick question. The new Corvette I bought had Zaktek paint protection applied to it. Can you get that crap off and do a proper detail? Black 2011 C6 coupe.

http://www.zakproducts.com/index.php?submenu=Zaktek&src=gendocs&ref=Zaktek&category=Programs

Hm, interesting...I've seen and heard of products like this...there are a couple different methods i can think of that should strip it...i'll have to do some research but since it says its "3-5 years" that means it dont last forever! SO I should be able to remove it, either chemically strip it or polishing it away should work but like i said i'll do some quick research to find out the best and safest way...and then yes once we get back down to paint we can do a proper detail on it then. I'll send you a PM and we'll figure it out :)

how bout doing my vette? lol it just has a few very minor scratches.

Lol sure thing i'll send you a PM as well man :thumbs

This past Sunday Wills and his sister washed and waxed my 2 Honda Odysseys and my truck. They again did an outstanding job. To attest to their dedication and honesty, I'll tell you this quick story: The wife and I had some unexpected time off since my mom had taken the kids to lunch and a movie. We Really wanted to take advantage of our kids free time and go for a ride in the vette and grab lunch. Will's was still working on the cars. He had already finished the 2 vans and was just starting the truck. I went ahead and paid Wills for all 3 vehicles and asked him to please close the garage and throw the opener inside when he finished. The wife and I drove for awhile, ate lunch, and shopped for some unnecessary crap she "needed." Several hours later we returned home to find Wills and his sitter still working away on the truck. That's honesty and reliability! Kudos to them a job well done.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

This past Sunday Wills and his sister washed and waxed my 2 Honda Odysseys and my truck. They again did an outstanding job. To attest to their dedication and honesty, I'll tell you this quick story:

The wife and I had some unexpected time off since my mom had taken the kids to lunch and a movie. We Really wanted to take advantage of our kids free time and go for a ride in the vette and grab lunch. Will's was still working on the cars. He had already finished the 2 vans and was just starting the truck. I went ahead and paid Wills for all 3 vehicles and asked him to please close the garage and throw the opener inside when he finished. The wife and I drove for awhile, ate lunch, and shopped for some unnecessary crap she "needed." Several hours later we returned home to find Wills and his sitter still working away on the truck. That's honesty and reliability! Kudos to them a job well done.

Hey Oli, thanks again for the kind words and the loyalty. That truck of yours was a freakin' MONSTER. I can't wait to see it after you add on the lights and such up top...because you know, it just looks cool...cause thats why we do things, cause the look cool right lol?

Thanks again man.