Cross

Watch this will have already been covered and I missed it... Anyway when I come to the site I find myself not logged in, I go to log in and suddenly I am logged in. I go back to the main page and I am not again... I go to another page I am... Now sometimes I am logged off all together and I am selecting to keep myself logged in... anyone else having this issue? Firefox 5, Win 7.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in helping Elliott, I completely missed this thread... Sounds like your bookmarked link to the forum is old, try logging in then add the main forum page as a bookmark or favorite again.. Let me know if that works, if not I have a couple of tricks I can try with your account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dawg, look at mine also, it is doing the same thing. I did save a new shortcut to the site. Thanks.

Question - Are you logging into the forum from another device/pc/phone? If so, that could be logging you out of your main computer. I noticed that when I use different computers to get on the forum.

Let me get home Joe and I'll check it for you. I would go toally bonkers trying to do any trouble shooting on the iPhone, remember end of July when the forum crashed with the server move while I was in Flagstaff? :eek

No, logging in on home computer. I can log in on the main page and it doesn't show me logged in. Then click on a thread when new page opens, I am logged in. All of this did start when we crashed and I have just learned to get around it.

When I log in and it goes to the main page, it shows me as a visitor. If I click on View New Content, it will show me as logged in. When I click on View New Content, it will show all entries for the last 24 hours. After I view the newest entry, it will drop down to the number since my last login. I work around it, but just letting you know there is a hiccup somewhere.

Sounds like Rich has the same problem. Sometimes I click on a thread as a visitor, then sign in on that page and hit the back button and sign in on the main page and it shows me signed in and then I can see the basement thread. Otherwise I never see that thread. D/D I can "work" my way to Gila Bend sometime and show you this if you like.

That Phil is a smart man. Someone needs to up his Admin pay. Hitting the back button was my problem. :cfdeadagain Everything seems to be fine now. :thumbs