NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Get yer Butt outta my face!

Guest LT4ME

Nice Butt I followed that for awhile.....saturday.....

Oh my gosh Mike that is a great pic :thumbs . Thanks for posting. No she ain't modest and it would appear not camera shy either :D.

F22trainer

what a fine behind indeed...and while I enjoy that view, I still would have given a weeks pay to have seen her shed her bra at 135. :smilelol

I forgot to ask, where did u get that "corvette" bracket from? That's a bada$$ piece!

Jim

Guest intmd8r
I forgot to ask, where did u get that "corvette" bracket from? That's a bada$$ piece!

Jim

When we were following him on the cruise, I was wondering what that was - it does look slick! :thumbs:cool

I forgot to ask, where did u get that "corvette" bracket from?  That's a bada$$ piece!

Jim

Corvette Undies

There's a vendor that sells them on ebay too. I think there about $150 on ebay.

I just refuse to pay more for my baby's undies than for her bra :lol:lol

You can bet in Tim's case those are clean undies any time he leaves home too! :smilelol:smilelol

what a fine behind indeed...and while I enjoy that view, I still would have given a weeks pay to have seen her shed her bra at 135. :smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol

I forgot to ask, where did u get that "corvette" bracket from?  That's a bada$$ piece!

Jim

Corvette Undies

There's a vendor that sells them on ebay too. I think there about $150 on ebay.

I just refuse to pay more for my baby's undies than for her bra :lol:lol

You can bet in Tim's case those are clean undies any time he leaves home too! :smilelol:smilelol

Like Mom always said "Always wear clean underwear when you leave the house" or something to that effect :lol

Heck Michael...she did it for free!!! Thanks all!!! I think its time for a new sig...wonder where I'll get it from????