Please Vote for Our Granddaughter in Parents Magazine

Dianne

old yeller

just typed giddy goat and pressed vote...2nd vote for the day, same computer after clearing cookies!

That Tim is a smart dood. It worked again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• old yeller

• Eddie44

• HOXXOH

We had an anomoly when voting today. It worked like normal on 5 of the computers, but the phone kept recycling so I got to vote at least 8 times and maybe more. Just for grins, I looked at everything from #200 down to #1. Occasionally there was a cute one, but from around #25 to #1, they were almost always cute. Kinda leads me to believe the trick is to vote real heavy the first day with a cutie or have an army of friends. There's still time for one of the ACE computer gurus to hack the site. :smilelol

I just voted a bunch more times. If you clear your cookies it lets you vote again. :partydance:

I just voted a bunch more times. If you clear your cookies it lets you vote again. :partydance:

I'm getting sick from eating all those chocolate chip cookies, so I'll have to stop voting for a while or switch to Oreos. :willy

I'm getting sick from eating all those chocolate chip cookies, so I'll have to stop voting for a while or switch to Oreos. :willy

Switch to oreos until tomorrow. :banannarainbow:

179 Wow, thank you everyone. Last day to vote. Thanks Sean for changing the link for us. Come on everyone who didin't vote, please vote today. :yourock:

old yeller

Gave her 6 votes this morning. I will do some more later today. :thumbs