Please Vote for Our Granddaughter in Parents Magazine

Dianne

Hi:

On February 8, 2011, our son and daughter-in-law had twins. They were born 3 lbs. 9 oz and were 17" long. They did remarkably well and never had one health issue. They went home weighing 3 lb. 6 oz and are doing well. They will be 5 months old next week. They are doing so well that our kids put them in a photo contest in Parents Magazine to win a cover shoot. I would normally not do this, but we would love for all of you to vote for her. Our grandson still may be picked, but our granddaughter was picked as one of the candidates for readers choice. She needs all the votes she can get. She was #4184 yesterday and #599 today. You can vote everyday until July 3rd and then the judge's will vote on July 7th. I have also attached a copy of the picture submitted for my grandson and being the 4th of July, we are hoping he gets a spot too. Thank you so much for doing this for us. Below is the link to vote.

(make sure you see this pic)

Link for Voting

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• old yeller

• Eddie44

• HOXXOH

Voted! :thumbs Come on guys, let's get this little sweetie into #1

Also, if you logon from home and work you can vote twice a day, like I just did.

Also, if you logon from home and work you can vote twice a day, like I just did.

I have 6 computers at home + the droid.

7 votes and I didn't even have to go to work. :crayon:

Marana Rich

I voted this morning. Didn't think to do it at work. If I can, I will do it twice tomorrow.

I wonder if we are all voting for the right one? I've gone to the website twice now and each time it opens there is a different kid in the pic.

I wonder if we are all voting for the right one? I've gone to the website twice now and each time it opens there is a different kid in the pic.

Hey Sean, Eddie pointed that out to me this morning. I am trying to update the link right now (or Eddie is trying to update the link). Just to clarify, it is Aubree Faith we are all voting for. She started out at #4,183 two days ago, she was #599 yesterday and #243 today. Thank you all so much. As soon as the link is fixed, please keep voting.

Dianne

Link has been updated. Apparently as they update the postion the link changes. We helped to move her up 300 positions. Let's keep the pressure on! If Diane sends me the link every morning I will update.

We've 4 of our 7 votes in this morning. Still need to fire up the other three computers. :smilelol

Voted again! :partydance: She's up to #204 from #549 yesterday. Keep those VOTES coming! The link should be to her however make sure you see her pic when you vote.