.45 Ammo

theChad

A friend of mine sold off his .45 ACP and has a bunch of ammo he no longer needs. Let me know if you're interested. UMC .................250rounds 230 ball ..............$124.00 WW..................200rounds 230 ball .............. $75.00 Speer Lawman....50rnds 230 ball ...............$18.00 Magtech.............50rounds 230 ball ...............$19.00 S&B..................126rounds 230 ball ................$45.00 My Loads...........129rounds 200 plated swc...... $35.00 shooters world...150rounds 230 lead............... $40.00 PowerBall...........40rounds 165 grn ..........$50.00.....2boxes Hydr Shok.........39rounds 230 grn............$40.00....2boxes -1 round Hydr Shok......22rounds 165 grn........$20.00....1box +2 rounds Rounds total......1056........................................$466.00 Special package Price!....................................... $300.00

I want, but I need to see if I can scrape $300 together before it's sold... :banghead

I hear ya, it's the only reason I don't already own it all!

A friend of mine sold off his .45 ACP and has a bunch of ammo he no longer needs. Let me know if you're interested.

UMC .................250rounds 230 ball ..............$124.00

WW..................200rounds 230 ball .............. $75.00

Speer Lawman....50rnds 230 ball ...............$18.00

Magtech.............50rounds 230 ball ...............$19.00

S&B..................126rounds 230 ball ................$45.00

My Loads...........129rounds 200 plated swc...... $35.00

shooters world...150rounds 230 lead............... $40.00

PowerBall...........40rounds 165 grn ..........$50.00.....2boxes

Hydr Shok.........39rounds 230 grn............$40.00....2boxes -1 round

Hydr Shok......22rounds 165 grn........$20.00....1box +2 rounds

Rounds total......1056........................................$466.00

Special package Price!....................................... $300.00

$124 for 250 UMC rounds? That's higher than retail, more like under $100 would be a better price. jus sayin'IMO.

Why so many different brands?

He buys whatever is reasonable whenever he can, and he has had several other .45's, some of which don't feed or shoot as nice with certain ammo. He's a weapon enthusiast, so he's always getting different ones.

I want, but I need to see if I can scrape $300 together before it's sold... :banghead

Sounds like you scraped up enough for most of it!

Yeah, I picked up almost 700 rounds of ball ammo from him today...he even threw in a box of jacekted hollow points. :thumbs Nice guy too. I need to get out to the range now...I'm swelling with .45 rounds now. I picked up about 400 rounds from another guy on there a week or so ago. :yesnod

Sweet! I must have just missed ya. I went over ~4pm when he said a guy in a silver vette like mine, but with red calipers, came and bought up most of his .45. We figured out pretty quick it was you. :) I need a free membership to Shooters World during the summer months!

I'll be giving tons of ammo away in a while Mr. so don't worry

oops edit should read through first, well still goes anyway

I'll be giving tons of ammo away in a while Mr. so don't worry

oops edit should read through first, well still goes anyway

I'll gladly take whatever you've got. If it's not the right size, I can always post a trade on the shooting website. :yesnod

Also, can never have enough...especially when I bought my guns to shoot...not just sit and collect dust.

Yeah Chad, shooters world sounds great, better now that there's one close by. I may have to go in the next couple days, but I won't buy their $300+ membership. I won't spend that much in range fees anyway in a year.

Ooo, I need a 12ga, or maybe that Taurus Judge! I'll take some .45, .40, .357, or .38 special, and 7.62x39 if ya got any!

Dude...if you're selling any of that let me know...I'll beg borrow and steal to get some if I can. :lol

Cant wait to get enough free time to clean em up, would be like , well, you know...what Chad does all day..Lol

Just let me know. I can see several I would be interested in...but only able to get a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...
fourseventeen

Yeah, I picked up almost 700 rounds of ball ammo from him today...he even threw in a box of jacekted hollow points. :thumbs

Nice guy too. I need to get out to the range now...I'm swelling with .45 rounds now. I picked up about 400 rounds from another guy on there a week or so ago. :yesnod

good so now I can come shoot some of your ammo this time? lol ;)

Love them Judges. Cleaning out one of my dads rentals yesterday and found 50 lbs of 45 ammo, sweeeeeet. Should set up a shoot when it gets cool and try out some of these weapons, the ammo's on me.

ya dood, you need help moving that stuff, um... Call me...