NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Swap A4 for MN6?

Bob

Anyone interested in my A4 ('98 with 44,000 miles) for their MN6? I'll pay the swap cost.

If not, does anyone have a MN6 for sale?

Thanks,

Bob

I would be willing to do it if you are picking up the tab... but its not cheap

Let me know as I will not want your stock A4, but have a FLP level 5 put in its place (on my dime of course)

I would be willing to do it if you are picking up the tab... but its not cheap

Let me know as I will not want your stock A4, but have a FLP level 5 put in its place (on my dime of course).

Hmmmm, interesting. We should chat offline. All work would be done at my shop by ASE Certified Masters with L1 designations. (on my dime of course). :drinkers

I'll PM you my number, let's chat......

Bob

Bob,

I just ordered my RPM level 5 tranny..... I dont think I will be able to do the swap. Sorry...

Glenn

Bob,

I just ordered my RPM level 5 tranny..... I dont think I will be able to do the swap. Sorry...

Glenn

Okay, so (excuse my ignorance) is an RPM Level 5 an AT, or a replacement for your MN6? I'm still interested in buying your MN6 and all other stuff you may not be needing (torque tube, pedal assembly, shifter, clutch/master). I've got no set time table so next month, 3-months nwhatever, I'm flexible.....unless my A4 goes!! :bang

Guest chad@xtreme

Man Bob, you are asking for a headache. We have installed an auto in a Z06 and I must say never again unless the price is right. We had to much hassle for parts and wiring harnesses and trying to keep cost to a minimum.

Chad

Man Bob, you are asking for a headache. We have installed an auto in a Z06 and I must say never again unless the price is right. We had to much hassle for parts and wiring harnesses and trying to keep cost to a minimum.

Chad

I'm all ears Chad!! What's the biggest headaches???