Parts discount

Buccaneer

If anyone is going to be ordering any parts soon, be my guest and use this discount. I don't get anything out of it, but it may help somebody out. I have used them before and had no issues with the service or prices. :thumbs

This email is just a reminder that your RockAuto discount code 402762375513 will expire on June 6, 2006. If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

To take advantage of your discount:

- Please visit www.rockauto.com and put the parts you need in the Shopping Cart.

- Use the following discount code:

F22trainer
If anyone is going to be ordering any parts soon, be my guest and use this discount. I don't get anything out of it, but it may help somebody out. I have used them before and had no issues with the service or prices. :thumbs

This email is just a reminder that your RockAuto discount code 402762375513 will expire on June 6, 2006. If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

To take advantage of your discount:

- Please visit www.rockauto.com and put the parts you need in the Shopping Cart.

- Use the following discount code:

THANK YOU Mr. Buccaneer!

They actually had the anti squeal shims I've been looking for - no one else has had them and you turned me on to a new supplier! I like their site and prices seem to be very reasonable...no 'vette tax, maybe?

:cool

Michael

Your very welcome...and you can be my wingman anytime. :cool

F22trainer
Your very welcome...and you can be my wingman anytime. :cool

Roger that, FOX TROT - TWO - TWO, OUT

:flag