What to do for Father's Day...

WickedinAz

WickedinAz

So I was on the phone with my mom last night and she pointed out that my father getting the C6 has basically absolved myself or my siblings from ever buying him another father's day presant again. With that in mind, I decided it would be prudent to buy him somthing for the car. Right now I am considering having the windows tinted for him, or picking up either a B&M Ripper Shifter or a Hurst shifter. Or ... Heck I don't have an Or. Anyway I'm sure there are a few father's around here. Any other suggestions?

What a fabulous son you are! :thumbs Makes me wonder where I went wrong :rolleyes ...but thats another thread topic. Each vette owner wrestles with the decision to mod or not to mod...so, barring any parts for the car that you KNOW he wants, Vette shirts & hats are good. I like the tint idea. And I once got a subscription to Corvette Magazine, that was cool too. Good luck, I'm sure he'll enjoy whatever you decide to get.

it's hard to pick gifts for a corvette lover - do they want to mod if not, then purchase parts that can either be easily exchanged or that can be easily replaced and put back to stock for resale or whatever - how about a new intake (air filter setup)?

WickedinAz

Intake was actually my first choice but I was iffy on it as I don't know how the vette's intake system sits in the car. The reason for my concern is on the Jetta that we built I have to throw on a short ram intake for the summer due to monsoon season. Anywho thanks for the ideas I think A shirt, a subscription to corvette magazine and the tint will do just nice.