Support a local : )

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

SikVette Motorsports website is now active. My webite is viewable but paypal is the only checkout method at this time. Credit cards will be accepted shortly or you may call your order in.

For any of your modification needs please check out my site and pm me for any questions. I am running a special promotion for a limited time. I will be giving away a pair of 3" skull badges ($110 value) for purchases $600 or more. Purchases $150- $600 will receive your choice of Di-Noc overlays or a pair of 1" skull badges free. Please share your feedback about my site.

Please keep checking in for new vendors and items that will be added weekly. My site is still a work in progress with plenty of new vendors to come.

SikVette Motorsports periodically raffles free items to those who are fans of our facebook page. Be sure to like our page for automatic entry to all raffles. Thanks for viewing I hope you enjoy the new site. :D

FB link ---> http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/SikVette-Motorsports/217909071572371

SikVettemotorsports.com

I know what site you did your banner at :lol Good luck with the business, can't wait to see the goodies you put up for sale!

He used cooltext.com the NOVA style is pretty cool! I've used it in the past!

JNMMotorsports

He used cooltext.com the NOVA style is pretty cool! I've used it in the past!

I would like to do something custom eventually.

Well I'm sure we can work something out, I'll send you an email with what I need to put something together for ya!

JNMMotorsports

Well I'm sure we can work something out, I'll send you an email with what I need to put something together for ya!

That would be great Dawg!! How about a free exhaust plate or some badges? :thankyou:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick recommendation: Shrink those image file sizes down for faster pageload times... They're huuuuuge. Looks awesome tho!

JNMMotorsports

very nice - any thoughts on C4 goodies?

Honestly,

I don't know much about the C4's. If there is anything you want from one of the vendors I have listed on my website please let me know. I can still get it for you. Thanks

JNMMotorsports

Quick recommendation: Shrink those image file sizes down for faster pageload times... They're huuuuuge. Looks awesome tho!

Thanks for the Tip. I will work on making them smaller.

Thanks for sharing some of the cool stuff you sell with us yesterday John! :thumbs

Yes, hopefully you didn't get the wrong impression of me.........(please ignore my sig pic)

JNMMotorsports

Thanks you guys. :yourock: Just so you guys know, I will be giving ACE members a better deal then what's listed on my site. Please PM me for special ACE member pricing. :thumbs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.