Magnaflow exhaust(16732),SLP Loudmouth,Cobalt GTS pads & MGW shifter handle (C6 knob)

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~SLP Loudmouth. Comes with everything you need to bolt it right up to your C5.

Price: SOLD

~I have a Magnaflow exhaust (16732) with only a few thousand miles on it.

~New Front and rear Cobalt GTS carbon ceramic brake pads (CRB.GTS.D731 & CRB.GTS.D732). These cost $428.80 through other vendors.

My price: $350 plus shipping.

~New MGW shifter handle for C6 shift knob.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dang i want that slp loudmouth, but im not in town, and i dont have the money for it right now.... if no one buys it by the time i get the money its mine

JNMMotorsports

dang i want that slp loudmouth, but im not in town, and i dont have the money for it right now.... if no one buys it by the time i get the money its mine

If you want the exhaust you can have it now and pay me later. I take care of ACE members. :rockon2:

If you want the exhaust you can have it now and pay me later. I take care of ACE members. :rockon2:

John deals Corvette crack...

JNMMotorsports

And Ted buys it. :banannarainbow:

And Ted buys it. :banannarainbow:

i feel like ive seen a situation like this in a movie once, where you do me this favor, then u come to my door a week later with a bat asking for the money ya.. hahaha. quick question about these though, i noticed the ZERO mufflers on them, how loud are they really? ive heard them on youtube and they sound great but never in person. will i be able to hear my music over the exhaust? is there mass amounts of drone?

I would guess they are louder than the bullits I have on my car. The bullits have a small resonater and a little baffling and that's all. I think the Loud Mouths are pretty much just straight pipes. That equals LOUD!!!!

ya i just did a bit of reading and looks like everyones saying the same thing about the horrible drone, so i think im just gunna save up and get the bullets, and im really jealous that you have them bigfoot, how happy are u with them? i want them so bad.

I had the Bullets. Too much for me, but that was my preference. Drone was significant, IMO, but I had a manual trans. I would suggest you convince Sean to take you for a ride, since you have similar cars, then you'll know if they are something you want. I hear good things about Corsa and very little or zero drone.

When did you have bullits Ted? I thought you had something else??? I'd be more than willing to give 'ol PP a ride. :edward:

I had the Bullets. Too much for me, but that was my preference. Drone was significant, IMO, but I had a manual trans. I would suggest you convince Sean to take you for a ride, since you have similar cars, then you'll know if they are something you want.

I hear good things about Corsa and very little or zero drone.

oh you had bullets before yor prts? hmm ya im gunna have to hear it in person i guess cause thats the first ive read about some1 complaining about the drone. and which corsa you talkin about specifically? the xtreme? Ive heard good things about those as well.

When did you have bullits Ted? I thought you had something else???

I'd be more than willing to give 'ol PP a ride. :edward:

woooooo! look forward to it, thanks!! you going to cars and coffee next month or pavs or anything?

woooooo! look forward to it, thanks!! you going to cars and coffee next month or pavs or anything?

I'm trying to make the June 4th lunch...if you're going. Not 100% sure of the wife's schedule yet though. But you're at Luke right? I live right next door if so.

those sound beautiful actually!! shoot now idk what to get, this is annoying haha.

I'm trying to make the June 4th lunch...if you're going. Not 100% sure of the wife's schedule yet though. But you're at Luke right? I live right next door if so.

alright i dont know yet if im going or not, but ill see what i can do. and i dont know what luke is. I live off of the i-17 and carefree

srry ted im done.

• 3 months later...

Do you still have the magnaflo's How do they sound? Will they fit an 02 z06? Will the car pass emissions with the loud mouths? I have stock exhaust and desperately want louder ones.

Guest badbobs95

Just my 2 cents, I have the SLP Loudmouths on my 2000 and they are not as loud as the Borlas on my 95. Go figure! I love the sound from the SLPs on the stock LS1. Peter should get these. Posted ImagePosted Image

Just my 2 cents, I have the SLP Loudmouths on my 2000 and they are not as loud as the Borlas on my 95. Go figure! I love the sound from the SLPs on the stock LS1. Peter should get these. Posted ImagePosted Image

u still havent showed me yours so i can hear them in person! i got a new exhaust already, but i could definitely go louder haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.