partitions

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

soo i get bored on the weekends and cant relax so i decided to make a c6 partition.... it came out very nice. so i got to thinking that i could sell these... on the big forum they are too expensive. so i can make one with black carpet that looks good and fits better than the forum vendors partitions. ill post pics later today but if your interested $ 120 shipped and i am going to take my seat apart again and take some pics of my c6 bottom seat and side bolster mod that i did.. i can get the cost down to $80 for the parts and you take your seat in to have them installed..let me know if anyone is interested in these two items............tom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2010yumavette

so help me out here... what would you pay for a partition? i want to make something everyone can afford but still be able to pay for materials.... im not sure if i can ask this question but lets see if i can

I'm just curious, what does the partition do for you in a coupe? I know in a Vert it cuts down road noise, etc. You can't block the entire back end in a coupe. If it's just to keep stuff from sliding around I've never had any problem with that. Again, just curious.

Guest 2010yumavette

eddie same thing. ive noticed that it does cut down on road noise and keeps things from rolling back to where i cant get to it

Okay, I couldn't tell from the pic but it creates a shallow blocked off area right behind the seat then? I could see it being useful for small items that as you say move where you can't reach them. Looking at the pic, can the top still fit if removed and stored in the rear?

Made one for mine Eddie, it works great for a small cooler, tissue box, hats, sunglasses and other chit that you don't whant to hunt for.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 2010yumavette

if anyone is interested in the partitions i will have two in black with me for the fathers day cruise... im trying to find the color that matches that grey looking carpet.... so ill stick with black for now.. for ACE members $100

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.