ack: Jury Duty

Desertdawg

The last I had jury duty I told them that anything the cops testify to I will believe as if they get cought lieing their carreer is over. If a John Q. citizen gets cought in a lie he gets threatened with perjury but never charged. If it is a civil trial I told them if some one is offended to the point that have to sue, I will always be on their side in giving judgement to the plaintiff. I also told them I personally knew the Judge, the Prosecuter, Defense Attny, the arresting officer and the suspect. I got dismissed and have not been called back and dont expect to be. Those may or may not be my views but when I said it they could not wait to get rid of me. When I was Constable of JP 3 and acted as court baliff, I always right after instructing the court to rise I wanted to add....and bring that guilty SOB in and lets have a trial!! :eddie2::eddie2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Drewstein

• old yeller

Guess what I got in the mail today........ :facepalm:

Like they're gonna take you on a jury :lol

:smilelol Eddie made a funny.

old yeller

Like they're gonna take you on a jury :lol

:smilelol Eddie made a funny.

The case involves a Canadian guy and farm animals.......... :smilelol

Desertdawg

A note from Ed McMahon telling you that you could be a wiener???

old yeller

If that were the case, I would be driving around in my carlisle blue C-7 right now.

• 3 months later...

So how committed is PHX in pursuing jurors that don't respond? I have a friend of a friend that received a second notice in 2 months. Do they finally serve a certified noticed after several attempts at regular mail?

Cant say I have ever got a jury summons ;) So here are some ways out of that.... without showing up... You never got it. But that could be a tad risky but the wife has done it twice now. If you do show up and dont want to be picked... Your racist (that works everyime!) You think anyone who gets arrested is obviously guilty Your best friend is a cop with the arresting agency Tell them you have a sixth sense and that you can tell right away when someone is guilty just by looking at them. Yup I think any of those will work just fine lol.