NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happiness is:

Grayeagle

Posted Image

Cloudy and a bit cooler than usual .. so wife and I spent some time cleanin our 'baby'

.. had forgotten how good a black car can look :)

-Frank

Guest badbobs95

I personnaly love black. I enjoy dusting twice a day. It's so GOOD for me and I'm getting exercise and WTF am I talking about? :willy:willy:willy:willy

Looks good...now do something about those exhaust tips. :lol

Thinkin B&B -evil grin-

I want to hear it thru the gears oohyaa :)

-Frank

Looks good...now do something about those exhaust tips. :lol

Thinkin B&B -evil grin-

I want to hear it thru the gears oohyaa :)

-Frank

I gots me sum bullits and luv'em.

May have to trade them out if I ever go with a cam and heads package though. They be LOUD. :edward:

Looks great Frank. What kind of wax did you use?

That would be Meguiars detail spray and a buncha microfibre towels liberally applied for the paint parts :)

I spray it fairly wet and do dampened towel single wipe, turn, wipe, flip side, repeat, new rag, repeat.

Then I go over it again just usin small amounts and buff it a bit with a dry microfibre towel.

The paint has spiderweb all over it but that is a later project, it's definitely a 10 footer atm.

I dunno if it is worth goin thru the process to buff it out, it looks ok but the front end still is a bit blasted from road use altho not nearly as bad as our last one was.

Wife and I are thinkin just basic maintenance on the paint till we can get it re-shot :)

-Frank

WOW! :eek I love black, just too lazy to own it. Now come down here and do mine Frank. Yoder, you can come too.