NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Calling Wishbone

Grape Ape

Grape Ape

Has anyone seen or heard from Wishbone? I sent him a pm April 8th and he has not responded. Hope he is ok? Did he leave the family?

FNBADAZ06

He's having new house woes, trying to close the deal on the new place so he can move out of his in-law's house :banghead He's got his hand's full for sure.

I was suppose to install some tile for him at his new place and haven't heard back from him either.

Loud Pedal

I spoke with him last night. He's been a busy mofo, but doing well and said he'll be checking in soon.

Grape Ape

Glad to hear he is doing ok. Thanks for the info.

Buccaneer

I talked to Robert a few weeks back the day he closed on his new home. AWESOME Robert! :rockon2: You got a nice deal on the new crib. I haven't heard from is since.

Hey Gang how is everything going in the best Club Ever? Yes I have been knee deep in what seems like a century of house negotiations and solving problem after problem in getting our new Casa! The nightmare is finally over and trying to get things un packed and in order.

YEH ... Welcome back Robert ...... glad things are looking brighter again ...... hope to see ya out n about soon !!!