Tuning - Bidding War

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I have a 2008 Z06 stock and want to improve performance, what should I do and expect in performance gains?

Hello everyone. I have a 2008 Z06 stock and want to improve performance, what should I do and expect in performance gains?

It really depends on what you're after and if you're willing to lose your 100K drive train warranty.

What kind of "improved performance" are you looking for (handling or RWHP), and are you strictly a street/ cruiser car or do you track the car ?

It really depends on what you're after and if you're willing to lose your 100K drive train warranty.

What kind of "improved performance" are you looking for (handling or RWHP), and are you strictly a street/ cruiser car or do you track the car ?

Rwhp

Rwhp

Alot, or a little Paul? The more hp, the more drivetrain mods you have to do as well. Lots of options out there...heads/cam/headers or forced induction (turbo or supercharger) or even nitrous.

I would advise calling Loud Pedal Motorsports or the speed shop of your choice to discuss goals, options, and budgets.

:ACE: