NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ted is Wonderful

Marco

I see one little policeman is getting in his last few words while he can :lol get it while you can brotha,.. get it while you can...that be 8 BTW

That's only been there for a week now.... :lol Bust out 8 more :smilelol 's or :welcome: 's and tell Ted how you really feel with each post thereafter.... Hi Ted! :howdy

I didn't change his tag line to that. I'm Mr. Subtle. Marco has the ability to tell me how awesome I am at any time he wants, not just after he hits 5000 posts. In fact, I wanted to give him credit for 5000 after the whole negative post count thing, but my BOSS wanted him to earn it. How wonderful is that?

It's payback time to all the peeps that kicked me around for all those year....6, and the final countdown has begun... :edward:

5, that was typed using tigers blood

It's coming......

wickedfastvette

It's payback time to all the peeps that kicked me around for all those year....6, and the final countdown has begun... :edward:

So how are you going to get payback??? You can only change yours! :smilelol

Isn't that enough?...that's all i need...oh, and this umbrella.. "sigh" milestones, some seem so insurmountable at times Achievement of life long goals such as this are so personally rewarding and emotionally fulfilling...

Wait........Marc and I joined on exactly the same date (and the place has gone downhill ever since). Damn, I thought I spent too much time here :smilelol

Congrats on being a post hoar Marco, just wait until you see what you get when you hit 10,000 :thumbs

Congrats on being a post hoar Marco, just wait until you see what you get when you hit 10,000 :thumbs

It's a booby prize, an Orange model Vette...

LMAO mofo's, and Thanks, now, how da F does the tag junk work?