Help woth my sig pic please...

Shifty

Since I can't seem to access my account without problems, can anyone help with re-sizing it?

How's that? I put it in my photobucket account but you should be able to right click and save it yourself.

Last time I opened my controls to add an avatar, I somehow locked myself out of my account that took Dwayne a few days too figure out.... :banghead

yeah, adding an apostrophe to your log in name will really screw up the administration.. :lol

I don't understand that at all....my screename has always had that apostrophe....I didn't just add it. :huh

Your screen name (or it's also called your display name) always had an apostrophe, but your log on name (the one you enter with your password) CANNOT hve apostrophe's comma's, quotation mark's, semi-colon's etc etc etc.... The software does not allow it !!! You must have accidentally edited it with the apostrophe, and that locked your account down to where I couldn't even get to it. But by using my mad ninja nerd skillz, I was able to correct the problem. (I clicked the edit user button - D oh!) :Orange:

That's interesting...teh only thing I did was change my signature and tried (and failed, BTW). I've had teh same log-in and screename since starting here....

The only other thing I can think of is your original login name with the apostrophe was just carried over with the software upgrades until you tried to edit your password, then your account went all FUBAR...

That makes sense...anyway, thanks to you and Eddie for teh help setting me back on teh path of true enlightenment...:huh: