NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

sleep number bed

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

my wife wanted to upgrade to a different model. so now i have this king size sleep number bed in my garage!! this a great chance for a someone save money.... $800 928 446 7803 i live near yuma so its a drive!

Our California King size was close to 2K, if that helps. And I'm a 70. :yesnod

Damn, only a half year too late. We bought one of those memory foam ones because these were too expensive. :banghead

Guest 06yumavette

we just paid 2100.00 for the one we just got ... this one was just under 2000.... my older son has expressed interest but he is trying to talk us down!! business in business!!! lol Ted,let me know all you have to buy is a king size bed frame they dont come with one i used the one that i had. the frame is reasonably cheap.. like i stated it is easy to set up no tools. it takes maybe 1 hr tops. the new one we just got took 3 hrs! im a guy and didnt read the instructions!!

• 2 weeks later...
wickedfastvette

I think we need to ad a new rule to our for sale items including garage sale items and cars for sale, that the person selling the item has to check their add for responses at least every other day and also post if the thread needs to be closed if the item is no longer for sale, there have been too many ads people post and then don't check back and questions go unanswered, I think from now on if a question someone posts does not get answered within 2 days the add is closed.

Good point Cherye! I've thought the same thing. I thought we should say they couldn't list a phone or email and that would force them to check back here and answer any questions. Bottom line if we're a good enough place to list your item you ought to have the courtesy to check back every few days.

Desertdawg

the problem with closing it is the person shows up a week later and either cry's alot, or they start another thread...

wickedfastvette

Let them cry they aren't paying for it! I personally know how irritating it is when you ask questions and they never come back on, I'm just saying we add this to the for sale rules from now on, if your going to post adds you need to be responsible for them.

Yea, we need more rules up in this bitch. Lord knows we all were sweatin' it out waiting on Tom to reply to his bed for sale thread.

Big Poppa

I've had to seek therapy from not knowing if Tom's bed is sold or not. Once that question gets inside you, it just won't leave....

Desertdawg

gets inside you, it just won't leave....

just like chad...

BTW, it's sold, talked to Tom on the phone.

wickedfastvette

It wasn't just Toms bed I was refering too it was numerous other adds that people don't get their questions answered when asked and the adds aren't closed when sold. Dean and Chris if either of you wants to take over the for sale sections feel free to do so.

Big Poppa

Easy now.... I'm just breakin balls... Dean started it!!!

wickedfastvette

You're just scared I'm going to sick Jayla on ya.

You're just scared I'm going to sick Jayla on ya.

Nobody wants that.

WUSS

old yeller

Lord knows we all were sweatin' it out waiting on Tom to reply to his bed for sale thread.

:funnypost:

Soooo, did Dawg buy this? :leaving

Desertdawg

Tom's son bought it, I missed out on a killer deal...