Tickets to Monster trucks 4/30 - 5/1

Loud Pedal

I went to one of these a couple years ago and it was a lot of fun. They run monster trucks right on the drag strip!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=baHVzGDSabY&feature=player_embedded#at=12

If you want to go, we have a bunch of tickets and parking passes for this event. Just go to to our web site and click 'Enter to Win' on the home page. Please make sure you include your email address, since that is how we will notify winners.

http://www.firebirdr...2011/index.html

We hope to see some of you guys out there!!

I only work every other weekend...looks like I need to change up my schedule so the EVENTS don't happen on my work weekends!!! :banghead

In for Sunday.... I think Sean broke the "Enter to win" link and won't admit it.

Sorry guys, I took the link down today at 3 to do some server work. Ran into some an issues doing the upgrade and it looks like it's going to spill into tomorrow. I should have it running by early afternoon.

Sorry guys, I took the link down today at 3 to do some server work. Ran into some an issues doing the upgrade and it looks like it's going to spill into tomorrow. I should have it running by early afternoon.

Chatted with Mike at the shop yesterday, he told me of your server issues. I feel for ya bro.

I still blame Sean though.

Chatted with Mike at the shop yesterday, he told me of your server issues. I feel for ya bro.

I still blame Sean though.

I'm feelin' the love.

Coolio. I've noticed that peeps have posted their request for a certain # of tickets and that the entry didn't ask. If I happen to win, I would like 3 tickets please :thankyou:

wickedfastvette

Coolio.

I've noticed that peeps have posted their request for a certain # of tickets and that the entry didn't ask. If I happen to win, I would like 3 tickets please :thankyou:

You don't get any Jim we took them all...................................Just kidding.

Guest LOUDMIKE

Depending on the count for days we will see but it will probably only be a pair of tickets. There is a high demand for these as it is a big event out there.

Thanks Dave, Jenna and all the Loud Pedal Peeps for the tickets. It was a fun time! :rockon2:

Thanks Dave, Jenna and all the Loud Pedal Peeps for the tickets. It was a fun time! :rockon2:

:ditto: My daughter and I had a BLAST! :Score-101010: By the way yours is upside down.

Big Poppa

Ya, awesome times today. If you go on facebook, some of us posted pics.... Thank you Dave, Jenna and Mike!!!! Loud Pedal ROCKS!!!!

Big thank you to Loud Pedal, we had lot's of fun in the sun! :rockon2:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.