NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: B&B Route 66 Exhuast

Guest Bradsc5

Guest Bradsc5

Thanks go out to Sidewinder for helping me install my B&B Bullets today! I need to unload my Route 66 that we removed. Hopefully I can link to the CF:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1395766

Thanks again Mark for taking time out of your day to help out and making sure the tips were level/straight. My car sounded awesome until I heard a pair of black c5's in your garage :toetap ,time to start shopping for headers! :thumbs

And another one falls prey to the DARK SIDE. :willy Once you hear cars like Mark and Tanya's as well as many others in the group, it's very hard to not want to do some more mods. I got "bit" at the drag races when I saw the vids and couldn't hear my car leave the line by its self yet could DEFFINITLY hear everyone else's, so new muffs, headers, high flow cats and soon 3.07 rear end. Man, the prices you have to pay for a little respect!!! :smilelol Hope to hear yours soon. Robert :burnout

Those B&B's are in excellent shape by the way!!

Yes Smitty, we work fast :D

Sorry I missed yall and good to hear all went well. congrats Brad!!!

Guest Bradsc5

Yeah, you were right, thanks for the advice! Hopefully, the chrome wagon wheels and runflats will go as quickly! Z07 chromies and gsd3's set to go on next Wed. :D Then I'll have to figure out how to post pictures in my sig!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Good for you Brad. anytime you ever want to borrow my husband, please do me a favor and don't bring him back so fast. I can't shop when he is around and I was looking forward to you both being gone a lot longer. lol. You know, so I could get some shopping done. lol...

When you started the car up and left, it reminded me so much of my car when I first started modding her. Made me grin just thinking of how awesome the car sounded with JUST an exhaust on it. lol. How are you liking those Bullets so far? What did the wife think of them?

Tanya

Guest Bradsc5

I love the bullets! I even had my 10 year old son come out to the garage to hear them!(Good excuse to start the car!) Our garage is detached from the house, but after a few 5000rpm revs I got :toetap from the wife who was inside the house! "You can hear it in the house?" I asked :rolf

Well Brad I can see you're going to fit right in around here. My 25 yr old son complained about getting woke up every morning when I'd leave for work after I put on my Borlas. You'll find you rev it a little more now when you start it huh? :D