Custom Badges, TB Plates, Over Lays and Exhaust plates (C5 & C6)

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~Di-Noc overlays for your factory emblems. This is a fairly new and a great product by 3M. Install is very simple, all you need to do is peel the backing off and carefully lay it over your factory front and rear C5 emblems.

Price: $25 shipped for two sets (front and rear). Pics below show the item placed over the factory emblem but is not installed (still has backing).

~I now have skull badges available. These badges come in 3 different designs and can be purchased in either stainless steel (polished) or aluminum (powder coated black). Each purchase comes with two 3" skull badges that can be installed on your fenders, bumpers or any other place desired. I will include two free 1" skull badges (stainless steel) with each purchase. Already included is a precut double sided adhesive tape for your 3" badges.

I also have 1" skull badges for those members that want to replace their factory GM chicklet badges. These 1" badges only come in polished stainless steel (adhesive included).

3" skull badges: $110 shipped for the pair

1" stainless steel skull badges: $30 shipped for the pair (Free with purchase of 3" skull badges).

**Custom orders are welcome (custom color skulls and sizes)**

~I also offer exhaust plates (Skull) available in high polished stainless steel or black powder coated aluminum. Pics below show the skull designs and options you can choose from. Skull image is 4 inches tall.

Stainless steel exhaust plates & black aluminum plates with attached stainless 4" skull: $110 shipped within the U.S.

Aluminum plates with laser etched design: $90 shipped within the U.S.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/1SikVette/IMAG0637.jpg

JNMMotorsports

very very nice. is that a c6 with z06 rear fenders and badges?

You noticed that huh lol. It's my buddies car that he bought that way.

Ya, the calipers and the roof being off gave it away. Still very sweet lookin tho, I like the Zr1 blue on the badge and calipers. nice touch. But ya love the skulls, You got any exhaust plates made for the c5 yet?

Ya, the calipers and the roof being off gave it away. Still very sweet lookin tho, I like the Zr1 blue on the badge and calipers. nice touch. But ya love the skulls, You got any exhaust plates made for the c5 yet?

Mine should be due any time now, I'll post pics as soon as I get it... :thumbs

JNMMotorsports

Yes I do. Check out the pics I just posted at the top.

John, you know what would be cool....make teh "Jake" engine cover overlays like Americanhydrocarbon.com does, but they use regular skulls.

http://www.shop.carboncorvette.com/GOT-SKULLS_c10.htm

I might have to look into something like that. :popcorn:

John, you know what would be cool....make teh "Jake" engine cover overlays like Americanhydrocarbon.com does, but they use regular skulls.

Nice....I'll sign up to be your test mule... :thumbs

JNMMotorsports

Your parts are on it's way. :popcorn:

Nice....I'll sign up to be your test mule... :thumbs

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.