New radio

Quiktrip

Finally got the radio with CD and Speed Volume Control that I bought from a guy on the CF about 3 weeks ago. Lets just say he's a slow shipper. :huh I thought that I got taken but he came though. Installed it tonight and took her out for a test drive...WOW I'm lovin' it!!! It's so neat to have it get louder as you go faster. He told me that the CD didn't work so I got it pretty cheap, but I just wanted it for the SVC part. But guess what... the CD works great. Now I can take out the CD changer in the back that didn't work very well and pop a CD in whenever I want. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

Good for you, you are going to need it Saturday. lol. Wonder why he said the CD didn't work....? Hmmmm?

Tanya

If you want to get even for his slow shipping just drop him a PM and thank him "especially for the CD that works". :lol:lol

If you want to get even for his slow shipping just drop him a PM and thank him "especially for the CD that works". :lol:lol

I like the way your mind works!!! :thumbs Robert :burnout

Way to go Robert, nothing like having good "sounds" for your and alls listening enjoyment! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA

Good show Robert!

A big stereo wouldn't do me any good. Marylou keeps turning it down so she can hear the exhaust. :lol Gotta love my Corvette Girl.

Steve