• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

• Bigfoot

Guest azz061

well i think your doing yourself wrong. I have 2 kids and have had a vette since my 4yr old was born. We have the suv at home and that is good enough. The second car needs to be your escape and if your wife thinks you should keep it i would! Ted think this out as i disagree with your logic and my 4yr old thinks the vette is very cool!

Ted, how about this. I'll have a friend of mine drop me off @ your place tomorrow night. I'll drive the car home, and if my wife is okay with it, I'll have my bank transfer the funds to your account Saturday morning. :thumbs

Ted, how about this. I'll have a friend of mine drop me off @ your place tomorrow night. I'll drive the car home, and if my wife is okay with it, I'll have my bank transfer the funds to your account Saturday morning. :thumbs

Ouch! :leaving

What, too early? Bazzinga big guy! Luv ya :yourock: Man, if I didn't love not having a car payment, I'd be all over this. Good Luck on the sale.

Say it ain't so, Ted! I've got 2 kids, 3 & 5. And my vette is my daily driver, with the wife having a Tahoe. It works pretty well for us, and with you only having one (so far), I think you can make it work!

Say it ain't so, Ted! I've got 2 kids, 3 & 5. And my vette is my daily driver, with the wife having a Tahoe. It works pretty well for us, and with you only having one (so far), I think you can make it work!

:agree

I've had my car since my daughter was 3 and barring the occasional issue (once every 6 months to a year) it has been no problem. This includes my wife having driven my car 2x since owning it as well. Just like any other challenge in life, you make the best of it and make it work.

Hey, I've got 3 kids and make it work...but wait, I have 3 cars too. :lol But I think the guys/gals are right...KEEP IT!

I can loan you the shiney chrome set of balls that John Syb gave me.... but right now they are on his chin

I think in our conversations you said Jackie can't drive a manual trans. I would suggest you get a C5 auto that you could use as an interchangeable 2nd car. If you need to take the baby somewhere you could take the SUV and she could take the C5. If she takes the baby she could take the SUV and you get the C5. If you go as a family then you just throw the kid in the trunk (strapped in a car seat of course). Just kidding!

I think in our conversations you said Jackie can't drive a manual trans. I would suggest you get a C5 auto that you could use as an interchangeable 2nd car. If you need to take the baby somewhere you could take the SUV and she could take the C5. If she takes the baby she could take the SUV and you get the C5. If you go as a family then you just throw the kid in the trunk (strapped in a car seat of course). Just kidding!

Or you could teach her to drive a manual.

Or you could teach her to drive a manual.

The clutch in my '96 WS6 thinks that's a bad idea... :facepalm:

Ted, as your friend, I'll be the lone dissenter here.

If I owned that McDonald's-looking clown car, I'd sell it too. Holy shit. Goddamn mustard and ketchup ALL up in that bitch.

I bet Marco has a thong that matches that interior.

In fact, you should see if homey will swap, because you guys have the same taste in cars:

Posted Image

p.s. Chad, are you friggin' kidding me? WTF. :facepalm:

Ted, as your friend, I'll be the lone dissenter here.

If I owned that McDonald's-looking clown car, I'd sell it too. Holy shit. Goddamn mustard and ketchup ALL up in that bitch.

I bet Marco has a thong that matches that interior.

In fact, you should see if homey will swap, because you guys have the same taste in cars:

Posted Image

p.s. Chad, are you friggin' kidding me? WTF. :facepalm:

BWAhahAHAhAhAhahahAHAhahahahaaaha ... snort .... BWAahHahAhHAhahAHahahahahahaha!!!!!

Happy April Fool's Day!

While this was meant as nothing more than a light hearted joke, I'm actually touched by what MOST of you had to say.

They're going to have to bury me in a Corvette. I'm not giving it up now! :)

Whew! Good to hear! And, BTW, my wife can't drive a manual either... And that's perfectly FINE with me!! :lol

Happy April Fool's Day!

While this was meant as nothing more than a light hearted joke, I'm actually touched by what MOST of you had to say.

They're going to have to bury me in a Corvette. I'm not giving it up now! :)

I'm with Wickedfast - I knew it had to be a hoax!

:smilelol

Good one Ted

So does this mean you won't be starting a My Nutz are 4 sale thread ??? I knew it the whole time..... cause Ted sent me a note about it. :lol

You get the booby prize, show us your boobies and we'll all look surprised!

wickedfastvette

You get the booby prize, show us your boobies and we'll all look surprised!

:facepalm::cherye: