For sale: 2002 Z06

Ted Y

This is an April Fool's Day joke :)

Well, I have to say this. You guys who were joking with me about how long I could keep this car were right. After much soul searching and re-prioritizing, I have decided to sell my Z. My wife doesn't think I should, but she's already having a little trouble getting in and out now that she is showing with the pregnancy. The right thing to do is just buy or trade for something more family friendly. For you guys who have seen this in person, you know how I keep my cars: it's clean inside and out. I wanted to post this for my ACE friends first. I will be putting this on Craigslist by the weekend.

About the car:

2002 Corvette Z06

30k miles

Millenium Yellow/Mod Red interior (allegedly one of 53 Z06's in this combo)

6 Speed manual trans

Michelin Pilot Sport tires with good tread

Brakes will be replaced with new rotors and pads before sale

Stock engine/trans/body

B&M Shifter, will include stock shifter

All new fluids replaced 5 months ago

Clutch in good condition

Comes with Diablosport programmer

Runs flawlessly and strong. No error codes.

Tinted windows

Lowered on stock bolts

Asking $22,000. We can work out a trade if you have an SUV of equal value.

This car is very clean. No problems or issues, it just isn't going to fit into the family plans. As with the last time I was Vetteless, I will still hang around this board.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

• Bigfoot

wickedfastvette

Ahhh bummer Ted, I thought you guys already had an suv, beautiful car, good luck with the sale...................................................You better not leave the forum or we will hunt you down!

Yeah, no schit Joe.... I should delete this thread and ban Ted from the 4 sale section.

Dood, yer killin me. That sucks. I kept mine so you and I could go play.

Tedster....trade in the wifey's car for a minivan and hold on to the "man" car :thumbs p.s. at least auto-x it once before you let it go !!!!

You know I've thought about it, keep your priorities straight and do what you need to... How soon until you put up the "My Nutz are 4 sale" thread?

Wow... If I just hadn't bought my CE a month ago, I'd be all over this... Very nice and good luck with the sale!

Ted, part of me just died when I read this but you are the one of the last of the stand-up guys. Good luck with the sale, I'm kinda with everyone else though, swap her's for the minivan but only you know what's right for the two (three) of you. :thumbs

Cut the top off of it. Problem solved. I see a CTS-V in your future.... :whip:

Ask Ed to custom order you a "one-off" Cadillac SRX-V Crossover :thumbs

AWD and 556HP LSA motor....oh yeeeeeaaaahhhhh !!!!!!

Ask Ed to custom order you a "one-off" Cadillac SRX-V Crossover :thumbs

AWD and 556HP LSA motor....oh yeeeeeaaaahhhhh !!!!!!

Who? :jim:

If your wife were to have an "accident" down a flight of stairs, it will save you a lot of money. Food for thought.

If your wife were to have an "accident" down a flight of stairs, it will save you a lot of money.

Food for thought.

Wow... Just Wow...Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

You forgot to mention that the shifter was installed by me, that makes the car worth even more lol. If you do sell the Vette you should pick up a CTS-V like mine. :3gears:

I'm confused. She has an SUV???...that's plenty fine for the family. If you need something for when she's out and left you with the kid, why not just get some little 4 banger for those "emergencies?" I'm sure you could get something fairly cheap for that reason alone. If I didn't already have mine I'd take it from you. So I haz two sadz :( One because you feel you need to let it go and two because I can't get it.

wickedfastvette
This isn't an early april fools joke is it????????????????????????????

If I was in the market for a Vette, I'd be on this like drunk on Marco.

Man, you missed a real opportunity late last year. There was a member off loading an Infiniti FX35 SUV.....he probably would have traded you straight across for your Z06 :lol Oh well......timing is everything :rockon2:

If I was in the market for a Vette, I'd be on this like drunk on Marco.

Funniest post of the day! :smilelol